I - Nine

Victoria's Point of View

"Hey, Harry. Uhm..." I bit my lip. "Can we talk?"

Harry smirked at me and opened the door widely. "You hacked my accounts and you expect me to talk and treat you properly?"

"I just wanna talk about that.." I looked at him but he looks anxious. "Okay. Fine. I should go.." But Harry held my left arm. I looked at him and he's smirking. "What? I'm gonna leave."

"Nope. We can talk." Harry said. He lets me in inside his room and I sat on the blue couch.

"Please Harry." I started. "My career's just getting started again and this might be the end of it if this one comes out.. I.. I.." I bowed down and held the coach tightly. "I'll do anything, Harry. Just don't get me arrested."

"I have a condition then." Harry said.

"What is it?" I gulped and looked at him nervously. Harry turned his back on me and after a few minutes, he turned and smiled like a fool.

"You'll be my personal assistant. You'll be the one taking care of my things, my tours, everything! You won't be getting any salary though. And you need to be always with me whenever I call you." Harry said. He took this contract from the drawer. Wow. Looks like he's ready for this.

"What?! Your personal assistant?! No! I don't like that!" I objected.

"Then it's easy to call the police then.." Harry was about to pick out his phone when I stopped him.

"No please. Okay okay!!" I said in defeat.

Harry just smirked at me and sat on his chair.

"You'll be my personal assistant for two years, Victoria, whether you like it or not.." Harry said as he piled up the papers on the table. He smirked at me and puts his feet on the table.

"Fine!" I said, looking at him. "Only for two years, Harry Styles."

"Another one." Harry said, he pointed his finger on me. "You're prohibited to fall in love with me or else, we'll see each other in court."

"Don't be so fly about that Harry. I know you and even though you're the only guy in the world, I will never fall in love with you." I said.

"Fine then. So this is a deal." Harry stood and held his hand for a handshake. I stood and answered the handshake. He gave me the contract and I signed it.

"Deal. So when am I going to start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. Be here at 8am sharp. Don't be late." Harry said as he put on a white shirt. I can't help but stare at him, "So are you done checking me out?"

"Fûck you." I cussed.

Harry laughed at me but he suddenly stopped, "Remember Victoria. I can do things with you. You're like my personal assistant slash personal property now so if I wanna fûck you then I can do it without you stopping me."

I blankly stared at him, "In your fûcking dreams."