II - Eleven

Victoria's Point of View

Of course, Evan came.

And I was surprised because he looks terrible yet seriously handsome.

When he found out that I gave birth to the twins, he inmediately left the set and dragged his ass at the hospital.

I really did appreciate it, but he only stayed for an hour due to his schedule. The director, Ryan Murphy, only gave him a little time to visit me, which I really understand because they need to air the new episode every week.

"I will be back again during my off, okay?" Evan said as he kissed my forehead, "I really want to stay here with you with the twins but Ryan will kill me if I can't be back before sunset."

I forcefully smiled. Of course I'm not okay for him to leave like that but.. it's his work. I can't just keep him just because I gave birth to our children.

"Of course, Evan. We will wait for you."

He pulled me against his chest as his lips are attached to mine. It wasn't sexual or intense, it's pure and delicate.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I answered.

He darted his eyes to Luke, "Hey Lucas, watch for Vic, okay? For me?"

Luke just smiled at him, "As long as you give me Taissa's contact number and-"

"Oh shut up." Evan said as he giggled, "You have a girlfriend."

The both of them just laughed, just as Evan opened the door and left me here with Luke.

"Wow. Is he really like your husband or-"

"Luke. Don't start." I said. I really wanted to cry, first of all, my vagina hurts because I just gave birth and second, because I gave birth again without the father of my child beside me. Well, at least, Luke was there. But I wouldn't wish this kid to be my husband, hell no.

"Okay, okay!" Luke raised both of his hands up, "But seriously, Victoria. You gave birth to Valarie without Harry, then you gave birth to Mia and Lia without Evan." He sighed, "You should be thankful that even though I hate blood, I still stood beside you as you squeeze the shit out of my arm."

"You're just making me realize how fucked up my life is, Lucas." I answered.

A knock interrupted us, as the nurse came in, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Peters. I would like to ask you if you can are ready to fill up the birth certificate of the twins? So we can put their name in the nursery."

I noticed that Luke became frozen on his spot, "Luke, are you okay?"

"Yeah.." But he's stuttering.

I looked at the nurse and noticed on her name plate, "Dr. Fianna Olivia Rogers, MD. Diagnostic Medicine." And she's definitely not a nurse, she's a doctor and she looks so young and beautiful.

" And she's definitely not a nurse, she's a doctor and she looks so young and beautiful