II - Seven

Victoria's Point of View

I woke up with a heavy arm wrapped around my stomach. I looked to my left and saw his handsome face. I smiled and kissed his nose that made him groan,

"Good morning, Evan."

He smiled at me and held me tighter, "Good morning, beautiful. Breakfast?"

I nodded and suddenly, I felt weird in my stomach. I instanly pushed Evan away from me as I ran towards the comfort room. I puked my everything inside the toilet seat. Evan rushed beside me as he caressed my back.

"Are you okay, baby? What's wrong?" He asked.

I didn't spoke a word. Instead I flushed the toilet and went towards the sink, grabbing my toothbrush. I just shrugged and thought that I was already late for my menstruation.

Holy fuck.

I washed my mouth and grabbed the home pregnancy test kit.

"Are you-" He asked and he seems very excited.

"I- I don't know, Evan. Fingers crossed?" I said and he went outside the comfort room.

"I'll just wait here, okay?" Evan said as I closed the door. I held my pregnancy test towards my chest, as I obtained the urine.

I dropped the urine at the small hole of the pregnancy test kit. As I anxiously wait for it, I sat at the small stool as I wait for the result.

After a minute, I looked into the kit and I saw 2 red lines.

Let's be real, I'm happy that I'm pregnant again but the problem is..

Evan and I had sex but I'm not fertile during that time, but, I I think Harry and I had sex and was fertile that time. Holy shit, I'm am so screwed.

I inhaled deeply as I grasped my knuckles on the door knob. When I opened the door, I saw Evan walking back and forth, like he's waiting for a really important call. When he saw me, his face brightened up and he ran towards me,

"So how was it?"

I smiled at him and said, "You're gonna be a daddy."

I lied.

He pulled me against him and hugged me, "Shit. I love you so much." He went downwards, at the level of my stomach, as he placed his left ear on my stomach, "Hi baby. I'm your daddy. And I love you so much, okay? Your mom, Valarie and I love you."

I can see in his eyes that Evan is really excited about this. I just hope that this baby is really his, because I don't wanna break his heart. He's the most important person to me yet I gave up on Harry.

He stood again and said, "Breakfast? I'll cook."

I nodded and smiled at him, "Of course."

He closed the gap between us, as his hand roams around my back. He murmurred between our kisses, "Maybe we can make the baby twins?" He joked as I laughed and continued kissing my husband, while I silently prayed that the baby is his.

▫️▫️▫️

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I think I'm gonna update next on my birthday coz I'm fabulous.
Love you. ;)