II - Ten

^ That's Valarie. Cutie right? ;)

Harry's Point of View

I guess I'm the bachelor again, motherfuckers.

Reone isn't my son, as it turns out that Ariana knows the truth. She's just hiding it from me so that I won't get away from her.

She used her own specimen so that it could match Reone's results, but there are profanities about it. I just wanna thank Mrs. Justice because she finally proved Ariana wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I treated Reone as my own, and he's almost one. So I just decided that I'll visit Reone when I have time.

As for me, One Direction's back. (AN: I REALLY WISH)

We're touring now and it made me okay. I just miss these times. I can say that touring is my therapy. I can forget any problem that I have, but I will never forget Victoria.

It's been a year since the last time that I saw her. I'm just happy that she gave birth to healthy twins.

"Mate. You okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a minute." I said as I continue to scroll through my Twitter feed. Of course I keep on clicking Victoria's Twitter page, but she hadn't tweeted anything since we broke up.

"Okay. Soundcheck." Zayn said and exited the dressing room.

I closed my phone and shoved it inside ny pocket.

▫️▫️▫️

After the show, I plopped myself at my bunk, sighing as I found someone inside the room that made me smile big time. It was my two year old daughter, Valarie.

"Valarie!" I said, as I ran towards her and hugged her really tight, "How's my princess?"

"I'm fine, daddy!" She answered with her hand on my face, "I mish you daddy!"

I kissed her forehead, "I missed you too." I higged her again, "Where's mommy?" I can't help but ask, "Who came here with you?"

"Mommy's at home. Taking care of Mia and Lia!" She exclaimed, "Aunt Madison came with me." She pointed Madison outside the bus, and she waved.

I carried Valarie in my arms and went outside the bus, "Madison. How are you?"

"Let me rephrase that for you, Harry. More like, where's Victoria?" She giggled and I burrowed my eyebrows, "Lighten up, Harry!" She laughs, "I'm doing fine. I just brought Valarie here because she said that she wants to see her dad."

"You can visit me anytime, you know?" I said, "Okay. I give up, how's Victoria?"

She sighed and smiled, "My sister's doing okay. She's taking good care of the twins, but there's just one thing that I really doubt about the twins, you know?"

"What is it? Is there something wrong with the twins? Genetic defects?"

"No, Harry. It's just that, the twins' blood types are AB and Victoria's A. I computed that, Evan is blood type O. For that to happen, Evan should be blood type A or AB.. I'm starting to wonder. What's your blood type?" She suddenly asked me.

I froze on the spot, "Uhm. I'm AB.." I answered, my tone descending.

"Oh my god. Did you had sex again?" She asked suddenly which made me cover Valarie's ears, "Sorry.."

I don't know if I can say it to Madison because I promised Victoria that I will never tell anyone about it, "No. Look, Madison. The last that your sister and I made love was before we separated. So I doubt that it's me. Besides, you should just repeat the test. Maybe the chemicals used there are not calibrated or.. you know what I mean."

She just nodded her head, "Okay, Harry. But just so you know, Valarie's AB too so, just stop lying." She giggled, "It's obvious that you are the father, Harry. Let's just hope that those green eyes of yours won't be inherited by the twins, or else the secret will be revealed."

"Madison.. I-"

"Oh shush, Harry. I still like you for my sister compared to Evan. Evan isn't always home, and he isn't aware that Victoria gave birth to the twins and I think that even though he knew that my sister gave birth, I doubt that he will eventually come home." She explained as she held her arms crossed against her chest, "Just so you know, I still ship Hatoria more than Evatoria."

We both laugh at the ship names, even though I don't know why you use the word ship. We're not ships or cruise or whatever.

"Uhm, Madison. Reone isn't my son." I said.

"I know, Harry." Jeez, this girl knows too much, "I'm the one who performed the test, and it's so obvious that Reone isn't yours. He has blue eyes for fuck's sake!"

"Thank you." I said, "I'm thankful for both of you and your mom."

"That's no biggie, Harry. It's just the truth will always be set out." She looked at her wrist watch, "Anyways, Harry. We should go. Calum's coming home and-"

"Wait, what? Calum? As in Calum Hood with the big dingdong?" I joked and she laughed.

"Yeah. That's Calum. My legs were noodles after that."

My eyes widen as we laughed really hard.

"Anyways, we really need to go, Harry. I'll just bring Valarie again when I have time."

I nodded and hugged Madison, "Thank you."

She carried Valarie and left the area.

As I entered the bus, that's the moment I realized that I'm fucked up and at the same time blessed, because I think I had three wonderful children with Victoria.

▫️▫️▫️

Kingina, three updates because I love every single one of you. I shall return now to my notes and study my brains out.

To the Filipino readers, paramdam kayo! Mabuhay! Haha!

Love you! 💕