I - Thirty Two

Victoria's Point of View

I woke up with a crying child behind my back. I quickly stood and held Valarie in my arms. "Sshh. Mommy's here." I whispered and gave her a lovingly dance to help her go back to sleep. I looked at the digital clock and saw that it's only 2.34 in the morning.

Valarie quickly fell back to sleep and I placed her in the crib. I stared at her - Valarie got her father's features; the brown curly hair, the green eyes, the nose.. Almost all of them. I can't deny the fact that she is Harry's daughter, our daughter.

Since Valarie woke me up, I decided to go through my notes and review for my upcoming exams.

After I left the work, I decided to live here in California and right after giving birth to Valarie, I continued Medicine.

I scanned through my notes and after a few minutes, I felt my eyes closing and eventually, falling asleep again.

A pair of warm arms snaked around my waist, as they carried me to the closest sofa from my study table. My face was showered with kisses and I groaned.

"Go away, Zayn."

He chuckled for a bit and kissed my forehead, my eyes still closed, "Come on. You still have classes. Valarie's already awake and I already fed her." Zayn said. He hugged me from my back and kissed my occipital, "Come on babe, you have exams. You need to eat."

If you're wondering how Zayn got here in my life, here's the story:

Zayn quitted One Direction because of too much fame and exposure. He also thought that this will be the best answer to his problems with Perrie, since Perrie wanted Zayn to be always be with her. But Zayn was wrong, he quitted the band but then Perrie doesn't want him back. That's when he tried to contact me. He begged Simon to give him my number and Simon asked my permission to do so, I agreed. Right after, I told Zayn that I was pregnant and alone, and that Harry's the father. Zayn wanted to take a break away from the controversies so he flew to California and lived in with me and Valarie.

Things got a bit fast and Zayn confessed that he liked me ever since he and Perrie broke up but he just didn't said it because he knew what was going on between Harry and I.

And also, Zayn and Zap are the same person, my childhood friend, so thing are a bit confusing now.

I got out of the sofa and went straight to the kitchen. I can hear the sizzling bacon from the room and the smell of it makes my mouth water. I saw Valarie in her crib and she's smiling even though there's no reason. She started to kick her feet and waved her hand when she saw me.

"Hi little one. Good morning." I cooed her and held her in my arms, "Did you sleep well, Valarie?" She just giggled. I kissed her forehead and placed her in the crib, "Mommy will just eat, okay?"

I went back to the kitchen and found Zayn still cooking some breakfast, his bare back facing me with his tattooes. He looked hot with all of those tattooes and an apron wrapped around his front body. Zayn looked behind him and he smiled, "This will be ready in a few minutes."

"Okay." I answered.

Zayn took a plate and placed the bacon and eggs. He then gave it to me, "Here you go and.." He took a cup from the cabinet and poured some coffee, "Your black coffee, no sugar."

"Thank you, Zayn. You should eat too." I said.

"I already ate. I also did some laundry while you're sleeping."

"Zayn. You don't have to do that." I shook my head.

"I know but I want to. And besides, you're running out of uniforms to wear so I did the initiative to wash them." He reason. He sat infront of me and placed his intertwined fingers on the table, "Anyways. What time is your class?"