I - Twenty Two

Harry's Point of View

"Dude." Zayn sat beside me as I wait for Victoria's test results, "Remember when you told us that Victoria's your assistant? Before our show?" I nodded, "I thought you're just joking."

"Well, I am not. Right?" I said.

"Damn. I really though you're just joking." Zayn laughed, "Anyways, what's your plan?"

"Plan?" I abruptly said, "We'll just continue the contract. Anyways, I'll have it cut off to six months so she won't get into trouble anymore. She had enough."

"That's considerate of you to cut it from two years to six months. Why is that so?" He smirked and giggled, "You're beginning to like her?"

"No!" I quickly responded. "I mean, I like her as a good friend but not girlfriend material. I'm sure she's like her bitch bestfriend."

"You mean, Ariana."

I was leaning against the wall and picked my phone from my back pocket. I opened my Twitter and tons of photos of me and Kendall appeared in my timeline.

From the events that had happened, Victoria being beaten to death by some girls thinking that she's my girlfriend, from now, pictures of me and Kendall spread like wildfire in the social media. I have an idea.

"Great." I said that made Zayn turn to me.

"What is it?"

"Hendall Love Affair, it is."

"What?! Hendall? Is that the combination of Kendall and Harry?" I nodded and Zayn bursted into laughter, "So highschool!"

"Shut up." I replied in my strong British accent, "If this is the only way to protect Victoria from the hate that she's getting right now."

Zayn, who is surprised, smirked at me and said, "Bro, seriously. You are into her. You do like Victoria. Admit it."

"Call it whatever you like. I'm gonna do it." I dialled Kendall's number. I know this sounds stupid but what can I do? I'm the reason for her suffering and I just can't stand here doing nothing. "Hey Kendall. I'm so sorry for leaving you, can we hang out again sometime?"

"Yeah, sure. Harry." She quickly responded and I hung up the phone.

Zayn playfully punched my shoulder and we both laughed. We even tweeted a few just to enlighten the mood.

In my peripheral view, I can some guy lurking around the corridors of this hospital. I think I know that guy.

Pierson.

What is he doing here?