I - Twenty Eight

Victoria's Point of View

I stood silently infront of Simon. My lips pursed together as I'm trying to process what he had told me.

You are not allowed to have any form of relationship with the boys.

How about Harry?

"Any form of relationship? So I can't be friends with them?" I asked.

"You can be friends with them, Victoria. I'm not that evil to forbid you with that. What I mean, you can't have any romantic relationship with any of them.." Simon answered as he held both of his arms against his chest.

I looked down at the floor as I try to think wisely with the decision. I can have a good salary, can help my mom and dad, I can even continue pursuing Medicine to be like my mom.. But, the consequence is, whatever Harry and I have, I need to cut it. But the question is, do Harry and I have something between us?

"Don't pressure yourself, you can call me with your decision, okay?" Simon tapped me on the shoulder as he smiled, "Think wisely, Victoria."

The next thing I knew, Simon turned his back on me and walked away.

I tried to regain my senses as I sat on the couch. I palmed my forehead and tried to relax myself. What just happened really boggled me, I mean, I can have a good future by being their PA but, I can't just let Harry down like that because I promised him that I won't leave him and I don't wanna leave him, because, I really like him.

I rested my head on the armrest of the couch as I popped my earphones in my ears. I tried to relax but it's not that effective. I scrolled through my songs and chose Say You Love Me by Jessie Ware. I closed my eyes and took a short nap. The crowd's screams from the show don't affect me that much, I'm just really confused now.

That offer is really tempting.

"Wake up.." Someone whispered from my ear but decided to close my eyes and cover my ears. "Baby, wake up."

From the moment he said baby, I knew it was Harry. I opened my eyes and saw him, smiling to me. He kissed the tip of my nose and pinched my cheek which made me wince, "You really fell asleep, love."

"Yeah. I guess I am." I said as I scratch my head, "The show's done?"

"Nope." Harry answered, "Liam's still outside talking to the crowd because we need to masturbate."

I widen my eyes in shock.

"I'm just joking. To pee." Harry corrected.

"You're such a perv." I told him. Harry snaked his arm on my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder. He's whispering sweet things on my ear which sends shiver to my spine:

I miss you.

God, you smell so good.

You're my inspiration for the show.

You gave me the energy.

Be with my tonight.

I can't wait to kiss you.

To hug you.

Wait for me.

I looked at Harry and he's smiling at me like he's a fool. "Okay, okay."

"Why aren't you wearing the dress?" Harry asked.

"Uh? It's too revealing? I can't wear that."

Harry didn't argue with me as the floor manager called them back to the stage. Zayn was the last one to follow, "Such love birds." Zayn cooed.

The show ended and I'm still sitting on the couch. Tapping my fingers on the table which made a small noise inside the dressing room. Lou entered the room and greeted me, "Victoria. Hi! How are you feeling?"

"I'm a bit fine. Just had some headaches." I covered up. Lou handed me a bottle of water and a tablet.

"Aspirin. Pop it in and you'll be fine." Lou said and smiled at me. I popped the medicine and drank some water, when I noticed that there's HES written on the bottle.

"Who's water is this?" I asked.

"Harry's." Lou answered, "He called me and said that I should bring this to you."

"Thank you, Lou." I stated, "Anyways, where is he?"

"He's talking with some of the fans. You know, meet and greet." Lou answered as she fixes her make ups. "You know, the boys are so kind." Lou started. "..they don't care if the fans don't have meet and greet tickets or passes, they just go there so that they can meet 'em."

"Harry said that they owe alot to the fans. I mean, they wouldn't be here without the fans." I said. "Hey Lou, can you tell Harry that my mom texted me that I need to come home quick? Tel him I'll just call him when I get home."

Lou nodded, "Okay dear, do you want George to drive for you?"

I shook my head, "No. I'll be fine. I'll just take the bus." I quickly grabbed my bag and went out the dressing room. I can see the boys having fun, taking pictures, laughing..

I sighed and decided to hop on the bus and go home.

When I got home, there's no one inside. I huffed and ran upstairs. Madison's in school, mom and dad is, I need something to do in my life.

But when I accept that job, it will be very hard for me to cope up with Harry. He's so intimate and sweet. How can I tell him that I'm not allowed to have any form of relationship with him?

I plopped on my bed, turned on the television as I remove my shoe using my other foot. My eyes widen because of the news.

Harry Styles caught leaving the Bach Stadium with Suki Waterhouse. Is she the new girl in Harry's life?

"What?" I confusedly said, "What the fuck, Harry. What the fuck."

They are caught reportedly holding hands as they enter Harry's..

I didn't finish the news as I turned the television off. I can't believe what's happening. I thought we mean something to each other and this will just happen?!

I angrily picked my phone from my pocket and called Simon. After three rings.

"Victoria! Hello!" Simon greeted.

"It's a yes, Simon. I'll do it." I sighed, "And trust me, I won't even dare to fall in love with any of them, especially Harry."

Yeah, because Harry fucking Styles broke my trust and heart. Fuck.