I - Twenty Three

Victoria's Point of View

The pounding pain in my head drives me to nuts. I want some aspirin or something just to take away the pain, maybe it's because of the bruise on my head.

"Harry! Perrie! Zayn!" I shouted, hoping that one of them will come but no one appeared. This is a hopeless case. I dragged my foot down the bed and carried my dextrose with me. I was about to open the door when a guy who's wearing black shirt and jeans entered my room that made me walked back.

Pierson.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. This man should not be here. I was about to run outside to call the security when he pulled me.

"What am I doing here?!" Pierson held his both hands on my shoulders, "I saw you being beaten up by some teenagers and I came to rescue. If it wasn't for me, your ass would be more seriously beaten up!"

"You.. brought me here?" A sharping pain made me winced. My head is seriously aching right now. I almost tumbled down when Pierson held me.

"Woah. Are you okay?" I nodded but the pain is really sharp. "I'll call the nurse." He guided me to the bed and laid me down. "I'll be right back."

Harry's Point of View

I saw Pierson left Victoria's room. I hurriedly run to her room. "Victoria? What is Pierson doing-?" But then I saw her, on the floor, unconscious. "Victoria!" I shouted. I held her and tried to woke her up, "Victoria. Wake up! Nurse! Somebody!"

The nurses came. Zayn and Perrie also rushed inside the room. "What happened?!" Perrie asked.

The nurses held Victoria to the bed. They checked her vitals.

"I don't know what happened. She's just unconscious when I came in. I-"

"Where's my daughter?!" Mrs. Justice came in, "What happened?!" Mrs. Justice rushed to Victoria's side. "I want some blood tests. Check her thrombocytes, I want the open field MRI. Put her in oxygen."

The nurse nodded and they got Victoria out of the room. I was left there with Zayn and Perrie. Perrie looks so scared that her arms almost snaked Zayn's torso, "What happened to her? I mean, we're just talking a while ago.." Perrie said.

"I- I don't know. Maybe, Pierson had something to do with this!" I gritted my teeth and stormed out the room. Zayn followed me and held me, "Let go of me! I swear I saw Pierson and-"

"Calm the fuck down, Harry! Who the hell that Pierson is had nothing to do with this. Victoria's seriously injured! Maybe she has some bleeding in her head that's why she passed out! But God knows what really happened! So chill the fuck out!"

I stuter and leaned against the wall, my tears are almost flowing out, "What if something serious happened to her?"

"Maybe Harry, you should- You should just let her go. I mean, just give her some other condition but not your assistant anymore. She had enough." Zayn explained.

The feeling of having Victoria not having by my side is unbearable. Even though she was just with me for a few weeks, we already established a bond between us. She protected me, she made me feel loved. Even though I screamed at her a lot, she's just gonna stare with me and will continue to do whatever she thinks is right.

"I- I don't know if I can do that. I mean, she-"

"You like her. I knew it." I looked at Zayn and he's in his serious state, "Well it's not love. But I think you like her. Very much."

"I think so." I answered. "I guess, I'll just let it go. Do you think I should stay away?" Zayn nodded and it almost trickle a pain in my chest, "Right. If this is for the best."

Victoria's Point of View

"Victoria, love. Wake up. Please." I heared a murmur. I opened my eyes and was a bit blurred and at the same time, blinded. "Victoria?"

"Harry?" I said, "What happened?" I noticed that his eyes are reddish, "Are you crying?"

Harry wiped his face, "No, I'm just uh-"

"Come on. Crying won't make you gay." I said, "Ouch." My head hurts.

"Don't move. You're under medication. There's a small blood clot on your head but you'll be fine. You should thank your mom. She's a very good doctor." Harry said. I stared at him in confusion.

"Harry. Something isn't right. Tell me." Harry shook his head, "I've been with you quite a long time. I know you."

"Look. I've already cancelled our contract."

"What?!" I said, "I can't pay you nor I don't have-"

"You don't have to pay me or anything. I'm just- let's say, I'm setting you free." Harry said. I don't know if I'll be happy that I'm already a free woman or I'll be sad because I won't be able to see him anymore.

"Are you sure- I mean I can still-"

"Yes, I am sure. And to cover up everything, I'll be dating Kendall starting tomorrow. I don't want you to be involved with me anymore." Harry pulled back, "I just can't-"

"Can't what?"

"Nothing. Never mind. So, I think this will be it." Harry drawn himself towards me. "I'm so sorry. I promise that you won't get hurt again." His lips contacted my forehead for a few seconds. I closed my eyes and I felt like I'm incomplete now. "You should take care of yourself, okay? I'll support you no matter what on your career."

"Okay." I said. I'm trying not to sob.

"I should go.." Harry pulled back, he held my hand for one last time, "Forget all the things that happened. From the hacking til now. You've learned your lesson and I also learned mine. Goodbye, Victoria."

I didn't spoke any word. I'm afraid that I'll end up crying if I opened my mouth to say something.

He carefully let go of my hand, turned his back and walked out of my room.

"I'll miss you, Harry." I whispered.

----------

AN: Mmkay. This is is sad. :(