I - Eighteen

Victoria's Point of View

Since it was my rest day and Harry allowed me to go home, I just decided to bake some cookies and watch some movies on my laptop. Madison is still in her room - I think she is crying and sleeping at the same time while my mom is still in the office. I haven't told you about my dad right? So his name is Zack, he's a lawyer and he's not always here at home. In other words, he's always on the go. Right now, he's in the US, and having a caught up hearing with some stranger criminal. Dad doesn't want us to know who he's working the case for because he said that he might put our lives in jeopardy.

How about my mom? Her name's Serene and she's a doctor - surgeon to be specific. I actually wanna be like her but I decided to just pursue acting and yes of course, hacking.

So back to what I'm doing right now, I decided to just turn off my laptop and play some tunes from my iPod. I was a bit shocked because my iPod's full of One Direction songs - which I doubt were uploaded by my beloved sister, Madison.

I decided to give it a try, I played the album named Four and it started with the Steal My Girl song.

"Wow, this one's catchy." I murmured as I munch my cookies. While I was eating my cookies, I felt like something is missing, I tried to think hard about it and yes! I forgot a glass of milk to come with my cookies. I ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge, thank goodness for my mother. She just bought 2 cartons of fresh milk. I poured myself a cup and headed back to the living room.

I heard the phone ringing from the upstairs so I ran to it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Victoria Justice?" A girl asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I politely asked.

"I'm Holly from Atlantic Records. Mr. Abramson wanted me to call you for the song with Hunter Hayes. He wanted to confirm if you're still on it?" Damn, this is Atlantic Records and I can't say no to this offer!

"Yes, I'm still on it. When will the recording start?" I asked Holly.

"According to Mr. Abramson, it will start sometime next week due to Mister Hayes' tour. We'll just call you back about it."

I was shaking and I can't stop myself from smiling from what I am hearing right now and yes, I'm nervous about this as well.

"Okay then, thank you very much for notifying me, Holly. Thanks for the call."

"You're welcome Ms. Justice and have a great day."

When I ended the call, I heard my phone ringing again, which is this time, my cellphone. I looked into it and saw Harry calling me. Should I answer it or not? But hey, why am I not going to answer this call? First of all, there's no reason for me to avoid him like this, it's just a damn kiss and there should be no meaning behind that. He told me that he just caught away with the situation so I should just stick with it.

I wanted to slap myself on the wall for this self-argument. I gave in and answered his incoming call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Victoria, look. I'm so sorry for kissing you. I didn't mean it. I just -"

"Harry, it's okay. There is nothing to worry about it. It's just a kiss. I should be the one saying sorry for walking out like that." I explained as I stood in the hallway of my house. I bit my lip and I began to tap my fingers on the wall.

"There's no need to be sorry." Harry coughed.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, "Do you want me to come back there? You sound sick."