I - Thirty Six

Victoria's Point of View

I'm getting married in 3 days.

Holyfuck. I am really getting married to him.

To Harry Styles.

Zayn slammed the door as I stood there. I know that he's hurt, and God knows that I don't wanna hurt him. He was the one who took care of Valarie when Harry wasn't with us.

But I'm the one to blame, if I didn't ran away and told Harry that I was pregnant, things wouldn't be this way, but.. he would also have been kicked out of One Direction.

Just as things would fall in their right places, Zayn was exempted. I ended up hurting him.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist and felt his warm breath against my nape. "Hey, are you okay?"

I was pulled back into reality when Harry began to speak. I scanned the room and all of them have their eyes on us.

"I am.. But I'm worried about Zayn." I told him. Harry glared at me and gave me a worried smile.

"Don't worry. We'll talk to him. Everything will be okay. He will be okay." He assured me and pulled me against his chest. I nozzled my face against him and God, I miss this.

"Perhaps we can plan the wedding?" Mom interrupted, "I'm so excited about this. I wish you are too, Harry."

"I was about to thank you Mrs. Justice, because I asked Victoria for marriage but she turned me down. But then you came and told her that we should get married." Harry explained, releasing me from his arms, "What I'm worried is that Victoria's 100% sure that she wanted to be married."

I smiled at him, "Of course, I really wanted to get married. I was just worried about Zayn. I mean, he has no one. I know he has his family but.."

"Victoria." Louis suddenly stated, "This is his fucking choice. If he didn't left the band, he won't be associated with that fucking sausage."

"Sausage?" I said.

Niall and Louis suddenly began laughing.

"It's Naughty Boy." Liam explained, "I mean the fandom's really quick about this."

"Oh. Shahid. He's a good guy but I disliked him when he began this Twitter war with you. I also got mad at Zayn."

"You don't have to. He's weak anyways." Louis smirked.

"Anyways. When's the wedding?" Liam asked.

"I'll just call the wedding planner. We'll schedule it next month. I wanted to orient our families first, and also, Modest." Mom explained, "I won't let Modest ruin this perfect family and I would also like to talk to Anne and Des."

"Uhm. Mam, I'll talk to them first." Harry said, "I'm sure they'll understand." Harry kissed my forehead, "Everything will be okay, babe. Zayn will be okay. We will be okay."

I carefully removed Harry's arm and went straight to Valarie, who's busy playing with her dolls. She giggled when I carried her, revealing her green eyes from her dad's. "Ma.. Mam." Valarie mumbled.

"Mommy?" I smiled at her and she giggled.

Harry automatically snaked his arms around me again, "I love you." He grasped Valarie's hand, "And to you too." Valarie giggle and Harry kissed her forehead

Harry's Point of View

Finally, I'm getting married and the management won't stop me from it. I don't give a fuck if they'll remove me from the group.. What matters is, I'm going to do the right thing.

I tried to contact Zayn but he won't answer my calls. It was never my intention to hurt him.. It's just, he needs to accept the fact that I should be the one to be with Victoria and Valarie.

"Harry?"

I nudge and turned, revealing Victoria by the doorframe, her body almost half peeking in, "Are you okay?"

I reached my hand for her. She walked towards me and I held her against me, "I am. What makes you think I'm not?"

She slightly bend her head to the right and her smile turned into sadness, "You're worried about Zayn right?"

"Yes I am. He's my brother."

"I am too, Harry. I just wanna be sure that he's okay. i really do hope that wherever he is now, that he's safe. His things are still here."

"Maybe you should call him?" I suggested, "I'm sure that he really wants you to call."

Victoria immediately pulled her phone from her backpocket and dialled Zayn, "Please pick up.." She chanted.

Her first attempt failed her.

"No answer?"

"None. Let me try again."

I sat on her bed and patted on the space between me, signalling her to sit beside me.

She was about to when her eyes widen, "Zayn! Hello! Where are you?"

"What? You're in the airport?! Why?!"

"Zayn, comeback please. We need to talk."

"London?! You're going back to London?!"

Victoria looks so worried that I stood beside her, caressing her back, trying to calm her down.

"Oh. Okay.. You're going back to Perrie's. I hope you'll figure out things with her."

Victoria stood still, I can hear Zayn talking on the other line but I can't understand him.

"No, it's okay. At least you've realized that Perrie's a great girl. I hope you'll get her back. Okay? Take care on your trip."

Victoria ended the call and she took a deep breath and smiled, "Zayn's going back to Perrie."

"Well, that's good news!" I exclaimed.

"I just do hope that Perrie will still accept him."

"She will. She still loves Zayn."

When we heard Valarie crying from the other room, "I think she's hungry." Victoria stated.

"I'll feed her, it's time for me to practice being her dad." I smiled as I kissed Victoria's cheek.

"Well, that's convenient." She said.