I - Forty One

Here's the update.

Harry's Point of View

"Damn. That was... great."

We just finished having our steamy session.

Victoria and I continued our session in our bathroom, so that our noise can be contained from disturbing Valarie's sleep.

Victoria looked at me, her eyes were still fiery from what we had done.

"I still have homeworks to do, Harry." She said, grabbing her white towel from the rack and wrapping it around her tiny body, "But, I did enjoy it too." She smiled at me.

I pulled her against me, causing the towel to fall off, "I heard that sex burns like 200 calories per hour."

She lifted her and leaned her hips against mine, "Are you saying we should do this more often?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Well if you want to and.." She elbowed me playfully on my torso, making her laugh and ran off the bathroom, "Hey!"

I ran after her and I pulled her against me, our naked bodies clashing on each other, "Harry. I have 2 homeworks to do, please let me go.." She pleaded but I caught her lips. She answered my kiss but pulled it off fastly, "Harry. I'm serious."

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "Okay baby, you can do your work now." I said, and hugged her again before letting her disappear from our room.

And yes, she's already dressed. I'm not allowing my girlfriend to do her homeworks naked, unless she allows me to fuck her around while her faced is leaned on her books. Damn.

I let her do her works on her study room while I let my body crash on our bed. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I have two messages from Ariana,

Harry..

I quickly replied,

What do you want?

Can we talk? Please meet me up in my condo. I promise I won't tell Victoria but you need to know this.

Why can't you just tell it now?

I'm waiting.

How can I go out? It's freaking 12 midnight and that bitch wanted to see me? What does she want?

I grabbed my car keys and headed downstairs.

"Harry?" I looked up and saw Victoria looking down at me, "Where are you going? It's already 12."

I don't know how to respond. I just can't lie about it but I know that Victoria will be furious if she finds out about Ariana.

"I just need to get something from the management." I answered, "I'll be quick."

My girlfriend frowned and I know that she's furious now, "Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"Promise. I'll be back soon."

She just nodded her head and headed back to her study room. I know that she's disappointed but I think there's something going on and I really need to know.

I opened my car door and pushed myself inside. I started my engine and headed to Ariana's condo.

I heard my phone ringing, it's Ariana.

"Hello?"

"Harry, where are you?" She's crying. Fuck, what is really happening?

"Don't cry. I'm almost there." I tried to remain stiff as possible because I don't wanna give her the wrong signals.

I already reached her condo, I parked and went out the car. I looked at my surroundings, just to be aware if there are any paparazzi in the area.

I entered the building and I reached the lift. I pressed 20, knowing that her condo is 2035.

I exited the lift and found her door. I was about to knock when Ariana opened her door and she hugged me tight. She's crying her eyeballs out, "Thank goodness you came."

"Can we just go inside?" I asked and she nodded. We went inside her condo and I sat on her sofa, "So what do you want to talk about?"

She gave me a shoebox and I was about to open it when she stopped me, "Harry. I just want you know that I don't want to ruin you and Victoria but I think that you have to know.."

I pulled my hand from her and I lifted the box cover, "What the fuck?" There are about 20 pregnancy test inside the box, "Positive?!"

Ariana started to cry, "Harry, I'm sorry but.."

I stood, causing the pregnancy tests to fall out, "But what?! Are you telling me that I'm the father?!" She nodded, "No way! You're fucking lying!"

"No! I am not lying, Harry! I am not! You're the only guy that I've slept with these last few months!"

"How can that be possible?! The last time that we slept was about a year ago! Even before Victoria conceived! So if that is my baby then you've already had guven birth to it! Don't make me stupid!"

Ariana started to cry more, "Harry, we slept after your tour in the Philippines! When you found out that Victoria's with Zayn, you got drunk and we.."

"You're lying!" I shouted, she started to hug me but I pushed her off me. "Get away from me. I don't give a shit about you, Ariana. If that is really mine, then prove it!"

"How?!" She asked. Her eyeliner's already smudged.

"Paternity test. If that's mine, okay. I will do the child support but if not, you stay away from me and my family. And don't fucking tell Victoria about this or I will sue you!" I threatened her.

"Child support?! I have tons of money and I can support this baby even until college!" She argued.

"So?! What do you want from me?" I asked.

Ariana inhaled deeply, before spitting the words that made my stomach turned upside down,

"To be married to you."