Chapter 6: Avengers?

I had woken up, not willingly but to Thor jumping on my bed to wake me up.
I groaned and pleaded him to give me 5 more minutes of sleep but he told me no.    

Sadly.
I reluctantly got up, and before I had even said anything Thor replied.

   "I know this is difficult...but I promise it will be okay, you will love it on Earth!"

Earth

Such a weird name for a realm. I grimaced at the name and he noticed nudging my shoulder and chuckling.

     "Oh stop that! Y/N I will be there every step of the way. Plus, everyone's dying to meet you!" He said turning back around and walking himself out.

     "I'm sorry, what? Everyone? Who- Thor wait come back! We're not done here! Whose everyone!" I ran after him yelling past the doors.

     "The Avengers!" Thor cheered.
I have no idea who he was talking about nor did it matter but that doesn't mean I way any less confused as to why we were walking to Lokis chambers. I forgot he even had a room, for how much I'd never seen him in it, always in the library or at our trainings.

     "Father isn't comfortable with Loki staying behind. Unfortunately he would have to come with us."  Thor finally said giving you a glare, he knew you were questioning it before you had even said it.

    "Isn't comfortable? What does that even mean-?" I blurted out, not getting to finish my sentence.

    "It means Father dearest doesn't want to keep me around any longer than he has to." Loki chimed in, he was all ready to go and before I knew it we were heading to the Bifrost. Heimdall had been waiting apon our arrival.

"Ah Lady Y/N! It's so nice to see you again!" Heimdall warmly said before tackling me with a bear hug.

Heimdall had always been like a brother to me, always looking out for me, and even teaching me how to be, as he puts it,
"All seeing and all hearing." And of course teaching me of the Bifrost. We said our goodbyes and then Thor turned to me.

"Have you even been between realms before?" Thor said teasing.

"Nope and I doubt it will be my last." I sighed and then all the sudden we were going through space, through the Bifrost, and the most nauseating feeling washed over to me, I stumbled to grab the nearest thing which happened to be Loki and Thor's arm. Then we stood in a large, building which looked very expensive.

Loki quickly shifted and shoved my hand off of him. Looking at me coldly and walking away. Thor helped me readjust my feet to the floor so I wouldn't fall.

"That sucked." I said putting my hands on my knees trying not to throw up.

"You'll get used to it." He said laughing at my gesture.

"No, uh- I don't think I will." I queasily blurted.

"Tony! We are here!" No one answered.

"Ugh okay follow me, he's probably fixing his hair and extremely tight pants." Thor said, I couldn't help but snort at that comment.

Thor lead me into a room full of people who I didn't know, my eyes grazing over all of them.
As they all told me their names I announced that they would have to remind me because I would definitely not remember all of them. They seemed to laugh at what I thought was my rude comment. They didn't seem to mind and I became quite fond of a few of them.

   Wanda Maximoff, she was so cool, she had such powerful magic, but her mind was buzzing, always noisy.

   Natasha Romanoff is a spy and an expert hand-to-hand combat. She is extremely talented and smart.

Bucky Barnes, he used to be a winter soldier, and he's like really old, he fought in WWll with his best friend Steve Rogers, who is also an Avenger. Which by the way, so cool.

Tony, he was genuinely so sweet to me, he made sure I was fitting in comfortably, regarding my 'banishment'  but he made me feel the most at home. He showed me where I'd be sleeping, and around the tower which he called 'Stark Tower.'

"Hey kid, I hope today wasn't the absolute worst. And I really hope you like it here. It may not me much but-"

"Not much? Tony this is already a lot, I appreciate you making sure I am comfortable and showing me around. This means a lot to me." I said genuinely.

He gave me a weak smile and walked out to the elevator calling the AI 'JARVIS' to lead him to his room. Alone once again, I observed my new surroundings. Taking in everything that's happened in the last few days.

I've wanted to try working on teleportation. Like Loki had done the other day, it's fascinating. But I have no idea how to even start...I'd ask Loki but he doesn't seem to like me much. So I'd rather just figure it out on my own.

In the mean time, night had fallen and I needed to sleep if I was ever going to even think about using magic. I made my way to my bed, feeling homesick for Asgard. A wave of sadness seemed to have come over me as I could feel my eyes shift to the all to familiar abnormal blue.

   Trying not to feel as empty as you did when you were suddenly told you weren't family to the Brothers, or Frigga.

Nor would you ever be.

Orphan

That's all you could think of when Asgard, or Thor, Sif and Frigga showed through your memories.

Tears slipping from your eyes. Your heart ached for some kind of belonging. Yet, you didn't have any.

Suddenly something cold touched your face as you had let a few tears slip, the coldness wiping them away. Looking up you could see Loki, looking regretful and apologetic.

I'm sorry for my harsh words.

Loki whispers in his thoughts. Often knowing you'll hear them. He didn't hesitate to apologize when he sensed your feelings. He knew what it was like, to be abandoned, unwanted.

Unloved.

He was cruel to you, and you didn't know why. Just that in this moment he was desperate to make amends.

He quickly stopped wiping your tears and apologized for the words he had spoken to you. Feeling the guilt.

"This doesn't mean I consider you a friend. But I guess your less irritating than the others." He spoke, back to his normal, brutal words.

"Yeah you too. I guess you're not too bad." I said laughing away my tears. I wanted to hide that part of me from anyone possible. I was embarrassed.

No one needed to know that part of me.