Chapter 25: Nine Realms

⚠️Warning!⚠️

If you are not comfortable with intimacy or anything like that read until you see the -⚠️

As you scroll you'll see another -⚠️ that mean the end of the scene! Enjoy!
—————

As I felt an unusual feeling wash over me, I opened my eyes, slowly letting them adjust to the darkness of the compound.

"You did well today." A voice lingered through the air. As my eyes finally adjusted I had noticed the familiarity of the room.

Loki's room.

"What time is it?" I asked the tall and dark figure, which I assumed to be Loki.

"3:27." He responded. I rubbed my eyes and with a yawn. I turned to the alarm clock on the bedside table.

3:27 a.m.

"When did we get back?" I now asked, if it was so late, why was he up?

"Twelve." His short answer was followed with a sigh. He slowly approached the edge of his bed.

"What's the matter?" I went to reach for his cheek but he pulled away.

"You are-" he paused and pushed himself off the side of his bed, pacing the room.

"Frustrating. Infuriating even." His cold words became a whisper. I grew confused at his sudden change in moods.

"Loki?" I asked. My voice felt small.

"This morning. Steve's odd behavior." He started. I furrowed my brows as he continued.

"It all makes sense now." He scoffed and walked back over to the side of his bed, in front of me.

"Loki, I was going to tell you-"

"You wouldn't of had to." He whispered. The coldness and irritation in his voice echoed through the room.

"What do you mean?" I sighed and patted the side of the bed.

"Come sit down and we can-"

"You may have not seen me, but I'm sure you were aware of me." Loki looked down upon me. I thought for only a moment.

"Wait...the pebble-"

"Did you mean it?" He quickly questioned. He slowly paced the room.

"You were spying on me?-"

"I hardly call it spying-"

"Loki, you can't just-"

"Cant you answer my-"

"No, Loki you can't-"

"Did you mean it!" He shouted. Loud enough for the room to echo and to stop me from talking. There was only silence.

"What you said about me." He clarified. I sat quietly. Now he knew.

"Do you mean it?" He asked again. With his words led with more silence, he continued.