Chapter 63: Our Garden Of White Roses

"What?" Natasha says, quite loudly actually. Wanda's hand drops from your shoulder.

"What the hell is Vanaheim?" Natasha asks, slightly angry at the lack of information. Wanda places a hand to her shoulder, calming her down.

"I can't really explain it. But no one can know where I am going." You say quietly. You look Natasha in her greenish hazel eyes.

"Can you do that?" Natasha looks to Wanda and then back. She sighs, closing her eyes and then opening them.

"Of course we can." She says quietly. Her eyes meet yours. "Just- please..." she steps closer.

"Please y/n, come back alive." She asked you desperately. You tilt your head.

She felt guilt.

For Nebula. For letting her die. For allowing her to fall. For not preventing it.

"Of course..." you whisper.

"If anyone asks, just say I went back to Asgard." You say. Wanda and Natasha nod their heads.

"And if Thor asks, tell him. And only him." Wanda wraps an arm around your back and does the same to Natasha, walking out of the training room with you. As you three stand in the hallway, you turn to Wanda and Natasha.

"We understand y/n." She warmly says. You nod and smile at them both before turning and walking out to the large compound field. Going to the ship.

You search your pocket before pulling out the bright orange rock. You stuff it back inside your suits pocket as you board the ship.

You sit and begin to lift the ship off the floor, though it was loud, no one would come out, especially if Nat and Wanda had an explanation.

You start typing in coordinates to Vanaheim. As you do, the ship puts itself on auto pilot. Flying itself. You look around as you hadn't done it yourself or pressed anything for it go on autopilot.

"So where are we off to?"

You scrambled to your feet at the voice of another in the ship.

Your eyes land on a short raccoon.

"Rocket!" You shout. You hold your hand to your heart as it raced.

"This is my ship, you know." He says as he walks over to the control panel. You quickly settle.

"So where are the three of us going?" He asks as he continues to press buttons, causing the ship to go faster.

"Three?" You ask, now bewildered how he could have known. He looks behind him, to you and on his small raccoon face, he smirks.

"Window." He says as he points. You look out and as your eyes trail space, you see a familiar face.

You huff as you smile at her.

"Carol!" You shout, Carol smiles and flys to the front window. Rocket hands you an earpiece, that was sitting on the control panel.

You put it in and you can hear her laugh on the other end.

"So? Where to?" She asks. You smile and place a hand to the earpiece.

"Vanaheim." You say, she nods and you see her fly to the back of the ship. As she does the ship starts going faster than you could have ever imagined. You grip the co-pilots headrest and balance yourself.

All of the colors of space became one as she pushed you quickly through space.

The purples, blues and whites all lit the ship up, just as it had before. You smile as you look around.