Chapter 53: Cell Block 17

Your POV

You had woken up the next morning by a knock at the ships bedroom door.

You felt different, happy, almost at home.

As you sat up the door flung open and in came running 3 children carrying food and drinks on a table. As one sat the table on your legs you looked at the meal supplied beneath you.

"Thank you." You smiled. The little boys rushed out, until you noticed a small girl still sitting, admiring you. You smiled at her and placed an apple in front of her.

"What's your name?" You asked her. She smiled and then looked at the apple.

" Azul." She smiled shyly.

"Go ahead, I won't tell." You whispered. She hesitates, she looks to you and then she down at the food around you.

"Don't eat the food." She softly whispers. Your brows furrow as she hears her name being called and she races out of the room.

You take what the little girl says into consideration, not eating the food. The orange was now your only source of fulfillment.

You noticed the slight odd taste of the orange juice, but what can you say, you're in space.

After eating you walked out to the main area, before being ambushed by Nebula.

"Y/n, how did you sleep?" She asked with a monotoned voice. You smiled and then nodded to her.

"It was perfect, thank you." You placed a hand to her shoulder and she flinched. Carefully you pulled your hand away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"My father is waiting for you." She said leaving your apology to stand. You watched as she began to walk away and then followed carefully behind.

You were slowly getting used to the things around you. You had a rough night, but everyone was making you feel so welcome. It was refreshing.

As you entered the ships pilot area you smiled as Thanos stood with a smile already on his face.

"Good morning my child, how was your rest?" He asked. You laughed slightly and then responded.

"I really appreciate it, thank you." You said quietly. He nodded his head and then turned around to the front.

"I have someone you should meet." You nodded and followed him to an area more secluded and waited.

"Maw." Thanos said. Waiting for him to introduce the new guest.

As a man with raven hair entered he stared, shocked by his own eyes. He was chained from the hands and legs, the shackles giving him just enough room to walk.

"Child, I'd like you to meet our little helper." Thanos said, letting you step closer.

"Y/n, are you alright?" The man asked. You cocked your head to the side and turned to thanos.

"Loki?" You asked almost confused, not at the circumstance, but at the man.

"It's me, are you okay?" He asked softly. You looked around and then to Loki.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know you?" You asked him.

"What?" Loki asked. He looked to you then to Thanos.

"Go on child, sleep." With his mere words you collapsed. Maw close behind to catch you before the floor had.

————
Loki's POV

As she fell Thanos stepped closer.

"It's not a permanent solution, but for a short while, she won't know who you are." Thanos smirked. Loki looked to you and then to Thanos.