Chapter 60: Planets upon Planets

It's the next day, everyone is sitting around the kitchen island after having breakfast.

Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Rhodey, Carol, Wanda and you. Tony was in the medical bay, awaiting fluids.

You are all speaking amongst yourselves when a close of the compounds front doors cause everyone to look towards the recipient.

Everyone is shocked by whoever this could be. You look up, meeting the black voided eyes of non other than...

"Nebula?" You ask, standing to your feet and heading her direction. She looked uncomfortable with all the eyes on her. But soon relaxed as she noticed you.

"I know where he is." She says quietly. Your eyes widen.

Thanos.

We all stood inside of the upstairs living room. Listening to the robot, which you knew as Nebula.

Steve, Natasha, Carol, Wanda, Rocket and Rhodey all stood around the kitchen island.

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even while I was disassembled, I wanted to please him." She grimaced and turned to lean over on the kitchen island.

"I'd ask "where would we go once his plan was complete?". His answer was always the same: "To the Garden." " she finished. You smirked to yourself.

"That's cute, Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey said slyly. You smirked and looked at the floor.

"What, is he planting flowers? Growing vegetables?" Steve looked to you and then back to Nebula. Slowly becoming irritated by your lack of attention.

"So where is he?" Steve asked. Rocket walked over and led everyone through the halls and to the meeting room once more.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it..." he said.

"Until two days ago."  he pressed a few buttons before a hologram of a planet pops up, with a shockwave visibly traversing the surface.

"On this planet." He finished. You admired the hologram.

"Thanos is there." Nebula spoke once more as the hologram of the planet formed another shockwave around it.

"He used the stones again." You whispered.

"He still has them..." Wanda said shooting a look to you.

"So let's get him...Use them to bring everyone back." Carol said. You turned to her with a look of hope in your eyes.

"Just like that?" Rhodey asked.

"Just like that..." you whispered underneath your breath and stood up straight.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha said confidently. She shared a small nod your way and your cheeks warmed at the thought of Loki.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Rocket asked from the back.

"Because last time, you didn't have me." Carol said cockily.

"And I wasn't at my best." You chimed I . Carol looked at you and smiled, you were on her side.

"Hey, new girl, everyone here is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?" Rhodey asked a little irritated by her confidence.

"Look it doesn't matter, if I have a chance to get Loki, Bucky, Stephen and Peter back. I'm taking it, if you're in or not." You said now standing up and in between Rhodey and Carol.