Chapter 21: Party, Party

A/N: Just a few reminders and new updates for everyone!

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
H/C: hair color
E/C: eye color.

Okay okay now back to the story! Enjoy!

———————————————————

It had been a few days after my outburst, and Tony suggested I keep off my feet until I feel better. And that day is today.

I could finally walk to the kitchen without being escorted by someone, or brush my own hair without Wanda by my side. Although I wasn't complaining, it was nice, Wanda and I got to talk a lot more and it was great being able to be around her more than 2 minutes.

"So, are we going to talk about you know what?" She said while still brushing through my hair.

"There's nothing to say." I said holding back a smile, which she noticed and proceeded to tug my hair.

"Ow!" I shouted.

"Don't lie to me, you know better." She said turning my head back around and continuing to brush my hair.

"Okay, okay. We may be..I don't even know what we are it's- it's confusing." I said now picking at my hands and not returning her gaze in the mirror.

"It's okay to be confused." She gave me the biggest smile and rubbed my shoulder.

"You'll know with time." She said. She continued to brush my hair for a few minutes in silence which was very nice.

And then Tony come busting through the door.

"Wanda, kid- so theres going to be a party tonight." He said fixing his hair.

"And did you just come up with, said party?" Wanda laughed.

"No, it's been planned-" Wanda exchanged a glare and then Tony sighed.

"okay yes I did. But I think everyone can use a little party, Everyone is being so boring lately. And I want to drink." Tony said now leaning on my door frame.

"I don't have anything to wear." I said now trying to hide my smile.

"We can go out when I'm done with your hair okay?" Wanda looked over my shoulder, resting her head there and smiling at me in the mirror. I nodded and gave her a smile back.

"Good, great, party time." Tony said giving us jazz hands and walking slowly backwards, shutting my door.

"You've never been to one of his parties have you? They are kind of...how do I put this nicely- crazy." Wanda chuckled.

"I don't normally do parties, but I'm sure I will enjoy it." I lied. I loved parties, but only if Loki was there to interrupt them.

I didn't notice but I looked back down at my hands again.

"I'm sure he'll be there." She said not looking up at me anymore but smiling to herself. I didn't say much more and just smiled.

After Wanda had brushed my hair she asked me to get dressed and we could go with Natasha to the mall, just to get a few 'necessities' as she put it.

So I did. I put on a off the shoulder t-shirt and some skinny blue jeans, leant to me by Wanda, and a pair of converse. This outfit was something I wouldn't usually wear but it was oddly comfortable.

We were about to head out but forgot to grab a hoodie just in case I got cold, and I quickly walked to my room to grab one. I walked out and looked at Loki's door.