Chapter 57: All For Love

Bucky's POV

Steve walked out and overlooked Wakanda. Bucky turned to Vision, then looked around.

"Traitor." He angrily whispers.

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming." Steve said through his earpiece.

A gust of wind began to stir, Bucky walked slowly to Steve's side and he watched as a blue and black clouds formed. And there he was.

There she was.

"Y/n?" Voices said around. Bucky looked down, disgusted.

———
Your POV

As you walked back onto the wooded battlefield, you looked anywhere, but to your team.

"Y/n?" Some said.

"Y/n- what are you doing-" you look up from the familiar voice.

Wanda.

You look to her, brows furrowed, asking her as much as you could, to save you.

"Please..." you mouth, her eyes saddened, she understood, in a strange way. She nods, not being suspicious.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve said while rushing towards him, Thanos walked menacingly slow towards Wanda.

Bruce reached Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first, but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the Hulkbuster is half buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.

As Steve is still rushing towards him, he is sent flying by purple energy before he even gets to strike a single blow.

The Black Panther, armor fully charged kinetically, leaps high and with claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, his armor discharging violently. You stepped back and watched as your team was taken out, so easily.

You carefully walked to Wanda's side, to Thanos, it merely looked like you were finding a target.

"Wanda, it's time." Vision finally spoke, she shook her head.

"No." She stubbornly said.

"We can't stop him, Wanda..." you whispered to her quietly.

"But we can." He tugged on Wandas sleeve.

"Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone." She looked at him, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't." She said now turning back to Thanos.

"You must do it. Wanda, please." He begged. Wanda turned to you; her lip quivering. She looked down to Vision.

"We are...out of time." He said sadly. He placed Wandas hand to his face. She shook her head.

"I can't." She stated. Her heart was breaking.

"Yes, you can." He whispered back.

"If he gets the Stone, half of the universe, will die." Vision stated, he gently moved her hand to the Stone on his head.

"There has to be another way." Wanda backed up, her eyes full of tears and sadness.

You could only watch...