Chapter 9: Good Old Days

My eyes fluttered open and the last thing I wanted to do was get up and start the day. So maybe I wouldn't.
Just as I closed my eyes again-

CRASH

"Ugh, great." I muttered under my breath.
I stepped out of my bedroom into the grand entrance of the main lounge area to see Bucky tossing pots and pans at Loki, who had been dodging them as they flew.

"You-" he stopped to throw another pan.
"Took- agh" throwing a heavier pan.
"The last-" and another.
"Piece-" and once more another.
"Of TOAST!-" Bucky throwing the last pan in sight and tackling him to the floor.

"Get your grimy hands off me!" Loki shouted trying to get out from under him.

"What the hell is going on!" I threw my hands up in disbelief. They wrecked the place and were now fighting.

"Language!" Steve shouted, he had been watching everything unfold, and had been eating a piece of toast. Legs up on the counter, laughing.

It was only 8 A.M.

"He took the last toast!" Bucky protested.

"You got the last toast yesterday!" Loki yelled. Children. That's what this was.

"Over toast seriously? You two woke me up over TOAST?!" I just wanted sleep. Was that so hard to ask for, just an hour more.

"Sorry..." They both said at the same time looking guiltily. They said their sorry's and headed down to the meeting room where everyone seemed to have been going to.

I quickly followed, still in my t-shirt and shorts Wanda had given me to borrow. Walking in the doors there seemed to be a large fuss.

"Yeah then he took the last piece of toast!" Bucky glared at Loki. Everyone gasped and stared at Loki.

"Loki how could you!" Steve said, extremely upset but still smiling.

"I told you Reindeer Games shouldn't have stayed." Tony chimed in. Everyone seemed to have been having a great time until that comment turned the room cold, silent.

"Tony..." Wanda started.

"He's right." Thor began.

Things we're getting out of hand. Loki looked dejected, not expecting their comments.

"You know, I used to remember when we were younger, and Thor had been training for the throne." I cut in. Everyone turned to me. But Loki remained looking at his shoes.

"I remember how reckless you used to be Thor. How all you wanted was revenge on the Jötunn for breaking in to the weaponry." I continued. Thor seemed to know where this was going.

"How when Loki wanted just as much to be King, he had always looked out for you, always stood behind you." Loki now looked up, bewildered.

"Loki used to be kind. And gentle. He cared for everyone and everything that crossed his path. He knew his lines and didn't draw passed them." I was getting more upset by the minute.

What are you doing?

"How can you say all of this, Thor, when he knew how arrogant you had been, yet he looked out for you. You may not love the idea, of him staying here," I stopped, looking around to everyone in the room.