Chapter 35: Champion

As the crowd settled, you and Thor stood equally apart. The quietness echoed.

You and Thor stared to one another.

Don't hold back.

You said to him. He looked around nervously before looking back to you.

"How did- don't do that." He said, almost scared as to how it happened. You smiled and as Thor readied his weapon he dashed forward.

Moving diligently you carefully watched the oafs moves. All of these years and they have yet to change.

As he swung forward, you ducked, almost anticipating the the swing.

As he hurtled past you from the force of his weapon, you used his mistake to your advantage.

You kicked the back of his knee, causing him to crumble to the floor.

As you swung around, you wrapped your arm around his throat placing him in a chokehold.

The crowed grew louder.

"Gentle with the hair!" Thor shouted, as he clawed at your arm. A slight chuckle escaped your lips.

Letting go, he got to his feet quickly and prepared himself.

"This isn't exactly like training on Asgard!" He shouted.

"Well, this isn't exactly Asgard." You replied. He sighed in frustration.

"Got a plan?" He asked softer than before.

You thought for a moment before looking back up to him. Your brows furrowed. You had a plan, but Thor wasn't going to like it.

"You're not going to like me very much, but I have one..." you stated, a small laugh following.

Thor's smile dropped and his eyes grew wide.

"No- please, anything but-"

"I promise I'll never do it again!" You shouted.

"Lady y/n, please! We can talk about this!" He pleaded. He began to back slowly away until his back was against the wall of the arena.

"I'm sorry!" You said loudly. Thor closed his eyes tightly and stood still.

You casted a large blue flame and as it grew larger you tossed it at Thor. The impact caused him to create a crater in the wall.

Thor laid unconscious. The crowed cheered louder and louder.

"Give it up to our newest champion!" The grandmaster yelled.

The crowds cheers were deafening.

As they all cheered and clapped, you looked to Thor, passed out in the shambles of the wall.

"Sorry!" You whispered softly, hoping he could hear you. A few guards stormed the arena and escorted you and an unconscious Thor back to a room.

As you stepped inside you quickly casted your magic, changing your outfit to a more comfortable one: (just something simple with a leather jacket)