Chapter 24: Hulk SMASH

We both looked at each other and I casted my magic to dress ourselves, he took the hint and teleported us to the roof where the group had now been, only waiting for Natasha, Steve and Bruce.

"Okay guys, this is a dangerous mission. We need all heads in the game. It's not one to be messing around with. Understood?" Tony commanded looking more at me than anyone else.

"And kid, please- don't get kidnapped again. I'd hate to drag you out in a body bag." He said planting his hands on my shoulders. I nodded to reassure him and he smiled in return. Everyone got on the Quinjet and settled in.

"Tony what exactly are we up against?" Nat had finally asked the question everyone was waiting for.

"Its HYDRA again. They have recently gotten ahold of some- extremely- powerful weapons. Now guys, these men are highly skilled. Some of which will try and get you alone. I suggest everyone find a partner. And please, for the love of God, don't get hurt." He looked serious. Terrifyingly seriously.

Natasha looked at Bruce, who was now the Hulk, and he nodded.

Wanda looking at Clint, they teamed.

Steve and Bucky, as always.

And Tony asked Thor to help him, as Thor was the most powerful asset to him.

"Wait what about-" I started to speak but Tony looked at me.

"I think it's best you stay with Reindeer Games here. You're a great team. And I can count on him to make sure you don't die." He put a lot of emphasis on don't die.

Is that okay with you lokes?

Of course it is. Just do me a favor and don't run off on your own.

Will do.

I went to grab his hand, interlacing our fingers once again. I was nervous. Really nervous. The last time I was in a battle was around three weeks ago.

When I got taken.

I was starting to panic. Thoughts of that place, all the feelings, the emotions.

All the pain I was feeling.

It all came back.

The Quinjet landed and Tony ushered us to be quiet. Sneaking out of the plane and sneaking to a door. We had been in a field in the middle of no where, but there was a large building almost like a large compound in the middle.

It was completely dark.

Wanda and Clint took the left,

Cap and Bucky on the right,

Tony and Thor up on the roof,

Natasha and Hulk were behind Loki and I.

We were going to cast an illusion so they couldn't see us and then let everyone know when it was go time.

I was panicking again. Loki grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. Letting me know he was right there. We put our illusions up and began to walk up to the large entrance. I slowly opened the door and closed it behind us.

"Okay, when you first walk in, Natasha, Hulk, there's three men, right by the door." I was talking quietly but just enough so no one but the team could hear me through the earpiece.

"Tony, Thor, five on the catwalk above."

"Cap, Bucky, two on your side, just inside the door."

Loki and I were walking quickly but quietly.

"Wanda, two by the office doors, Clint four lining the stairway." I was scanning the room quickly but carefully.