Chapter 67: Timeless

Your eyes fluttered open as the bright sun from the open curtain flash your eyes, you blocked it. You sat up and stretched, noticing all of the people gathered, sleeping on the couch.

Natasha, Thor, Wanda and you had woken up on the couch the next morning. Legs and arms spread across one another.

You smiled at the scene before JARVIS caused you to jump.

"Miss y/n, it appears someone is at the front door." He spoke over the intercom. As his loud voice boomed through the compound, the others began to stir.

"Tell them to go away and come back another day!" You whisper in a shout, hoping it doesn't wake the others much more.

"They are reluctant miss y/n. He states his name is Scott Lang." JARVIS says aloud.

"Scott?" Wanda picked her head up from the couch. Natasha looks up, confused.

Others come rushing from the upstairs meeting room, Steve and Sam look around as they all run to the cameras.

"We haven't seen Lang in months!" Wanda shouts, rushing over to the computer by the window in the kitchen with the others.

"Jarvis, is this old footage?" Steve asked, slowly walking over. Wanda watched as the man spoke to the camera.

"It's the front gate..." Natasha whispers.

"Aha! I can't believe it!" She excitedly yelled.

"I- wait Wanda- guys? Who is that?" Before you could shout, she and the others all ran down the stairs. You followed, now even more confused than before.

As wanda opens the door, the short-ish man looks in, seeing all but a few of the Avengers.

"uh- where is everyone else?" He asks.

"Scott-" Natasha says.

"I need to talk to Mr. Stark, where is he?" The man said, look to Natasha then to Wanda.

"Not here." She says concerningly. "Moved upstate, everyone knows this." This was common knowledge.

"What about Cap?" He asks. Wanda steps aside as Steve stands behind her.

"Where is everyone else?" Scott asks, you unfold your arms, walking away.

"Scott, They're gone..." Steve says.

"Oh- well...This is going to be harder than I thought..." he says. He was in deep thought. You made it to the stairs, listening to the man talk.

"I know how to get them back- well, kind of." Your eyes shot up. And you turned around.

"What?"

Natasha's eyes widened, Thor stood beside you, also having no hope.

"I knew this day would come!" Wanda shouts. He started to walk to the lab, and asked you all to follow, explaining the situation.

The boring trip down the hallway was followed with some elaborate bullshit story about the 'Quantum Realm.'

You kicked your legs up on the table and he continued talking. Natasha did the same.

"But that was almost 8 months ago, are you sure your memory isn't a bit...messy?" Nat asked.

"But it wasn't, for me it was only eight minutes!" He said quietly protesting.

"What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. The only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did?" He asks. You look around as if this guy might be crazy.