Chapter 70: You Cant Change The Inevitable

As you grew tired, your body became cold. Almost as if it was being embrace in a very, cold, yet comforting hug.

"Come on, open your eyes." Someone whispered. Your head leaned against the rock behind you. Your eyes slowly started to open and then softened.

"Loki..." you say with a weak smile. Though, his worried expression hadn't changed.

"Are you alright?" He asked, holding you in his arms. You grab ahold of one of his hands, leading it to your wound.

Your eyes close for a moment at the agony. His gaze shifts from your eyes to your bleeding abdomen.

"Oh my- Y/n-" he quickly placed his hands to your wound tighter, his hand glowed green for a moment and as he lifted it, the wound had partially healed.

Though, the pain slowly began to subside, your immense tiredness hadn't.

You took a moment to gather yourself, Loki shifts as his arms cradle your body. Your arms slowly make their way to his neck.

Wrapping around him and embracing him tightly. He does the same.

"You found it..." he says quietly. Referring to the book about Vanaheim.

"I thought I'd never get you back..." you whisper back. Disregarding his comment.

Loki begins to stand, holding you within his grasp. Your feet find grounding, slowly releasing him, you stare up at his icy blue, green eyes.

"Come on...let's finish this." Loki whispers, you smile, and you slowly take your side next to Tony, Natasha, Wanda and Loki.

"Avengers!!" Steve yells. You stare forward at the mass number of enemies.

"Assemble." He says under his breath. Thor makes a battle cry, as does Black Panther and the heroes charge, you and the Avengers rush forward with their stride. Thanos raises his sword towards you, commanding his army to charge as well. Then both sides collide.

As the fight begins to break, clearly seeing who the winning side was, Strange looks to you.

"You better get out of here." He says, knowing you have the stones. Loki stands by your side. You look to him but before leaving, Steve comes through comms.

Scott presses the button, which activates Luis's van's Horn with the song La Cucaracha, which is heard from afar. Hearing so, Cap goes to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van?" He asks through comms. You see the said van off in the distance. You put a hand to your earpiece.

"Yeah- but you're not gonna like where it's parked! How long to get it started up?" You ask, the other end goes quiet then Scott comes through.

"Maybe ten minutes!"

You turn to Loki, his brows furrow.

"No." He says quietly. You tilt your head, letting him know, this is something you have to do. He shakes his head.

"No- we're getting out of here!" He shouts. You turn to strange, who exchanged the same glance.

"That's not up to you." You stubbornly say.

"Go- I've got it!" You turn at the voice of another.

"Wanda-" you go to say.

"Go!" She shouts. Loki grabs your hand and teleports to the other side of the torn apart compound.

As you both run in the opposite direction of the fight, you hear a loud cry.

"Rain fire!"

You watch as the spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at the others. Suddenly one of the cannons hit a dam.