Chapter 38: Move on

A/n: I didn't make this clear enough in the last chapter soooo,

The grandmaster is still not aware you have left. There was no trouble escaping and "the devils anus" is not the only way out of Sakkar!

Loki and Thor did not have their heart to heart, YET.

Loki is not left on Sakkar with Korg!

And please please please, read and comment at the end!

Happiest birthday to Loki💚

Back to the story!
————

As the ship came to a stop, you looked out into the masses of crumbled buildings, civilians had been brutally murdered. As your gaze saddened, you placed your hand to your mouth.

Tears welled in your e/c eyes and you breathing became unsteady.

The Quinjet slowly came to a stop at the rainbow bridge.

A cold arm snaked around your back. The chilling sensation caused you to shiver and then look in the direction of the arm.

To no surprise it was Loki.

Your brows furrowed, you scoffed and headed past him, to a small compartment, which was the only bedroom on the plane.

As you closed the door, small, gentle knocks followed. You slowly slid down the door and held your knees to your chest.

"Y/n, darling- let me in." He whispered softly against the door.

You didn't respond. You slowly closed the barrier between your minds.

"My love, please don't be unreasonable." He asked through the door again.

"Go away Loki." You mustard to say. You felt the door gently cave as Loki sat down on the other side.

"You don't want that." He whispered again. Your head fell to your knees as it rested there.

"Please go away." You asked him again. You heard him scoff. And the door shifted back to normal. The loud, frustrated footsteps echoed throughout the jet.

You let a small tear escape; slowly drenching your cheek.

Your POV.

I would be lying if I said I didn't see it coming. I couldn't believe him.

I was a fool to fall in love with the God of Mischief.

Nonetheless, after this fight, it would be the last one I fought beside him. No more running back, no more screaming and crying.

No more.

I'm too tired to fight anymore.

I won't if he's not going to.

Months of love had been forgotten, within the minutes of hatred, which I couldn't deny that I had.

No matter how badly he wanted to apologize, things were never going to be the same.

You noticed a small black journal on the bed. Cautiously, you walked over, examining the book. As you picked it up, you swiped through the pages.

Empty.

You bit your lip before casting a pen in your hand. You slowly began to write within the pages, though it may have seemed stupid, the frustration you felt and the betrayal you felt, flooded the pages as you wrote.