Chapter 73: "But Never, Out Of Love."

Cue the music🥲

————

I have one last page to write to you, Darling.

And on this page, is the moral of our story, our underlying motive, our purpose,

oh our gracious purpose.

My dear, dear y/n, my savior. My gasp of fresh air.

My glorious purpose.

My darling y/n, I write this last page for you.

For us.

And I write to you, on this last page, what made us.

We loved each other. So much so, we were selfish. So, disgustingly selfish.

I once told you I would follow you to the end of the nine realms.

And I can confidently say, I'd destroy, rip apart, the nine realms, I would walk them until my feet bled.

All so I could find you once more.

But instead, I unite them, I guide them.

For you darling.

Our kingdoms forever prosper.

I would say it was a love well worth giving.

I can never understand why you've left me, my love. Or why you choose to stay away.

I can only sit here, writing of our journeys, while you are out there, somewhere.

Happy.

Your memory may not be as what it once was, but I know one day you'll long for what we had.

And I'll be there, waiting to give it to you.

Our love is much too fragile to break.

Yet, Our love is far to extreme to ever forget.

I write this, hoping my plan had truly worked. And your mind is not ridden itself of me, of us.

If so, I will make it to you, soon my dear, but if that is not the case, and you see me as a mere stranger, I will forever confine myself to our kingdom.

Your love is far too dangerous to forget. You, Darling, are far too irresistible to leave behind.

But, It pains me.

Therefore I rid myself of your scent, your touch, of your presence, so I can never again taint, what wasn't mine.

Our fates will never cross once more, as one will destroy the other.

Time will never be on our side. No matter how far we go to meet it. Our Timeless love, our unbreakable vows, time seized them in a everlasting memory, though this may be true, time can never rid me of you.

For Darling, we are out of time.

But never, out of love.

———

Loki signs the paper, his writing was elegant. Fancy and detailed.

He sighs, closing the last page of the book.

He looks down at the book and smiles, tracing his fingers over the engraved title.

"Out of Time."

The golden throne he sat on was tall, made specifically for him.

He was running a kingdom.

And a damn good one.