Chapter 34: The GrandMaster

You and Frigga had landed on Earth again.
You were worried. Loki seemed worried and he's rarely worried about anything.

You helped Frigga to her feet as she had been a little distraught after the landing.

"Hes going to get himself killed! What was he thinking!" You muttered to yourself as Frigga looked over to you.

"A King has got to fight for his Kingdom Dear." She smiled at you kindly and you sharply looked over at her.

"King?" You barely let a smile creep on your face as she nodded.

"He came to me. I think it was the best idea he's had since the banishment of Odin." She smiled and giggled to herself.

"I should be there, Frigga..." you looked down at your feet as she placed her hand on your shoulder causing you to look up at her.

"A King will always defend his kingdom, along side of his Queen." She smiled widely as a smile plastered itself on your face.

"Go." She whispered. You looked to her and before you said anything more, you looked up at the sky and hoped the Bifrost was open.

But as Bifrost opened, you weren't taken to Asgard where you had believed you would be going.

That's when you landed in a pile of trash.

As you slowly tried to dig yourself out, a voice came from the other side.

"Stay where you're at, and I won't kill you." A voice said from behind the large piles.

You peered up from the trash, the voice was a woman.

"Stand up. Nice and slow." The woman walked closer as your eyes adjusted to the bright sun. You got to your feet and before you could cast any form of magic she threw something on your neck.

It stung and you gripped the side of your neck where it began to hurt.

Then before you could react you passed out.

You woke up in a room, covered up in warm blanket, green and gold all around the room.

You scanned the room carefully as your eyes adjusted to the light. Just as they did a very large, green man came into view.

"Bruce?" You asked, your voice growing higher with disbelief.

The green man grunted and turned to you.

"Only Hulk!" He shouted. You put your hands up in defense to calm him down before looking around to room again.

"Where are we?" You asked Hulk, he also began to look around.

"Home." He grunted.

You looked back at him in confusion before shuffling out of bed. Your old Asgardian clothes had now been replaced with your armor Tony made for you.

You walked to the large window, staring out into the strange world. The planet was trashed. Piles of it stacked in the distance.

"Champion." Hulk said as he approached you. He stood next to you, staring out of the window as well. Your gaze slowly turned to him in confusion.

"Champion?" You asked him. He nodded and then huffed.

"Champions." He stated again. You furrowed your brows and watched as he began to walk away, your stare following.

"Wait, champions? As in more than one?" You asked him. His loud footsteps echoed in the large room.

"Mhm." He mumbled. As you walked beside him the doors to the room opened. You peered to see who had entered.