Chapter 31: Liar

I woke up once again by myself, not accompanied by the cold shoulder I was normally used to. I got up and headed for the shower. As I was finished I dried my hair and went for the kitchen. My mind had still been buzzing. Wondering what he saw, that made him act the way he did to me. Pushing the thoughts aside I greeted the few that had already been awake.

"Can you make breakfast again y/n? I'm starving and I'm craving your bacon and eggs, please!" Natasha and Clint had begged me. I nodded and smiled as I pulled the pans and ingredients I needed.

Wanda offered her help but I let her know it was okay, and to sit and relax while I worked.

I made a selection of eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and toast with jam put aside if anyone wanted. I asked Steve and Wanda to go wake the others while I put plates, napkins and utensils out for everyone. The others slowly crept out of their rooms slowly and yawned.

"Awe yes! I love toast." Steve said grabbing the whole plate and walking over to the table with it.

"I- hey!" Bucky shouted and I called for him.

"Don't worry, I can make more Buck." He turned back and smiled at me. I turned to make him a plate, placing it in front of him. His smile widened and he thanked me enthusiastically.

Everyone got to eating when Loki decided to make an appearance. Sitting down at the table, across from Wanda, who looked up at the both of us and curled her lips.

"So why did you sleep in your room y/n? Don't you normally sleep in Loki's?" Wanda said as she picked up some eggs with her fork and looked at me raising an eyebrow. Loki looked up quickly and then to me, then down to his feet.

"I- um. I just missed my bed, it's far more comfortable than his." I said looking over to Loki who now returned his gaze to the floor.

"Ah okay, well I think we should all go and set up that party, Tony." Wanda said waving everyone downstairs, who all reluctantly followed.

"Wait- party? I didn't know I was-" Tony started to be carried away by the ear as Wanda walked away. Leaving Loki and I.

With the silence.

"Are you going to tell me what made you act so strange last night or are you just going to ignore it?" I asked, not looking at him but moving my eggs around on my plate.

"I haven't got a clue what you mean darling-" he shrugged at me.

"Okay." I picked up my plate and walked over to the counter placing it down, standing over it.

"Why are you lying to me?" I asked now turning around to face him.

"Darling, like I said I don't know what you mean-"

Liar.

I had thought in my head, which he heard very clearly.

"Right. Okay." I scoffed and bit my lip.
I can't believe he is lying to me right now.
He stood to protest and I just put my finger up, telling him to remain quiet.

I shook my head and scoffed again. Just as I did so I headed for the stairs and he followed. I was now on the roof and he was following close behind. I turned around and stared him straight in the face.

"When you would like to tell me the truth, I will be waiting. You know where I'll be." I coldly spat.

"Wait darling, let's talk about this-"

I didn't want to hear it. I called for Heimdall and then I was back on Asgard. My head was spinning.

I couldn't believe it. After everything, he just lied to my face. Multiple times.

Unbelievable.

Loki's POV.

Before Loki knew it she was gone and he was left alone on the rooftop. He was guilty.
But how was he supposed to tell her of his discoveries? Loki sighed and walked back down to the kitchen where Wanda had now been cleaning up.

"It seems as though she feels betrayed." She said while washing the dishes everyone had left for her to do.

He looked down at his feet now uncomfortable with the situation again.

"I won't pry." She stated. Scrubbing a dish she looked up and caught his gaze.

"You keep no secrets. No matter what." She looked back at the dish and he looked to his leather formal shoes, guiltily.

"Secrecy will tear your relationship apart." She said still washing the dish she was cleaning. Not looking up at him, almost in disappointment.

He needed to tell her. Even if it would break her heart. She deserves to know. He needed to go to Asgard. And quickly.

"Where is Thor by chance?"

"Down stairs."

"Thank you..." she nodded and he headed for the stairs, Thor noticed him and Loki waved him over. They met on the roof.

"We need to go to Asgard."

"Okay well. Where's Lady y/n?"

"She's already left. Can we hurry this up?" Thor looked at his brother and he could tell something was up, but he didn't ask.

Thankfully.

———
A/n: I hope everyone is enjoying so far! I have a lot planned for this book but for the upcoming holidays I won't be releasing the next chapter until Sunday!

If you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank you for all the support and love❤️