Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith

"Kang."

Yoongi calls, brow raising at the approaching woman. However his eyes spark the second the female grip at Jimin's arm, who is still by the way frozen in his place.

Yoongi's gaze flick towards Y/n, watching the confusion in her face.

'Perfect timing as always, kang. This is going to be fun.'

Jimin tilt his head to the side to stare down at his childhood friend and a smile naturally lit up his features. "Eunbi. Have not seen you in a while."

He tilt his body towards her, watching the way the female grin up at him. "Same goes to you. As dark as always, Park."

Jimin chuckles. "And you? As bright as always, Kang."

Y/n stare at the interaction with curious eyes. So this is the infamous Kang Eunbi, the daughter of that bastard, King Kang. She looks nothing like him. While he is a mutty man with sin so high he could rule the kingdom of hell, she is the complete opposite with her shining tan skin and bright smile.

Her face looks innocent, like she can hurt no one even if she wants to. That is good, Y/n guesses. What her father did was never her fault and Y/n did not want to include her in her revenge from the beginning. But she does feels bad for her. If she was the daughter of King Kang, she would never show her face to anyone.

But there is pride in Eunbi's eyes and it is actually admirable.

Yoongi greets the woman with a hug, something Y/n has never seen him do with a grin on his face. Taehyung greets with merely a bow and smile. The female is welcomed with handsome smiles, all the while Jimin's arm is still a play thing in her hands.

Now that Y/n's attention is on everyone, she finally notices the dark lingering figure approaching behind Eunbi. Her gaze flick to him and her breath hitch in her throat at the unusual beauty that envelope the whole man.

He is tall, too tall, maybe the same height as Kim Namjoon from King Kang's crew. He is adoring all black. Long midnight hair pushed back and framing the sides of his face in curly waves. His face and jaw is sharp, eyes in piercing slits. Y/n thinks it matches well with his too broad shoulders and biceps.

He has this dark aura around him. Like he knows many secrets and can destroy a king with the snap of his fingers. But he prefers to lean back against a wall and enjoy and laugh at the mess this world has become.

She can not believe she is saying this. But this man is too sexy. Maybe for his own good and for her sanity.

She looks away from him, unaware of the way his gaze direct to hers after that and shamelessly, they stay there the whole time.

Jimin takes a step back, broad shoulders unblocking his little woman for his friend to see. He stands next to his fiancé, smile turning more wide as he presents his lady to the new pair.

Eunbi would have frown at that. But his smile is too beautiful and it is enough to distract her and the butterfly in her stomach.

Eunbi directs her gaze to the other woman, throat turning bitter at the mer sight of her. She has to admit. The female is good on the looks and body. But what matters is the personality. And she hardly sees any on the young woman adoring red before her.

"You must be Y/n. I have heard a lot about you." Eunbi smiles at the younger woman and Y/n instantly notice how it does not reach her eyes.

She tilt her head a little bit at that. But immediately brush it off as the woman presents her hand in a greeting. She goes to greet back, delicate hands folding each other.