The Empress

Y/n always had trouble with her sleep

Y/n always had trouble with her sleep. But this might be the best one she has ever had. The mattress is soft under her body, engulfing her in the gentle arms of its owner. It smells like him, so light and masculine that it feels like she is floating in the top of the warm clouds.

She is so dazed coming in and out of dreamland that she refuses to snap back to the real world. Burying her face more into the fluffy pillow, one that no doubt has been under Jimin's head before, she inhales the scent of it.

Lilies.

It is like she has buried her face into the soft strands of Jimin's hair, rubbing her cheeks and giggling away at the way they tickle her skin. Even in the haze of sleep, she feels her cheeks heat up at the image in her head.

Squealing while still half sleep, she kicks her legs in the air. Has she finally lost herself in the arms of love?

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin.

Her heart seems to be beating with his name rather than pumping blood. Her head lifts up from the pillow, bed head soft around her as she blinks her droopy eyes around the room. She really is in his room..

What is she if not a squealing pile of lump at this point? It is the excitement that wakes her finally, her doe eyes blinking wide at the top of the wood ceiling of the bed. Her fingertips brush over her forehead, remembering the feel of warm lips that left a fluttering peck there as she drifted off to sleep last night.

So he really did leave after she fell asleep? Judging by the untouched room, he is yet to come back. The sun is shining up in the morning sky, the sound of gentle waves and the smell of pretty flowers coming the window. She takes a deep breath, her eyes fluttering close.

She can get used to this. She can tell, life in this room, waking up every morning to his presence next to her seems like a blessing. Will she get to see his handsome face every day first thing in the morning? Will he.. wraps his arms around her all night..? Will he kiss her forehead in a sleeping daze while he pulls her closer to his naked chest-

"Newjsjjws!" Her hands instantly come up to cover her red face.

What is she thinking? Her mind has become very lewd. Her whole body puff hotter in shame. She should not be imagining Jimin like this without his given consent. It feels like she is taking advantages of his body like this.

She sits up, long hair splaying around. She must look a mess. Despite not wanting to leave the bed at all, she wills herself to get up. Today is a big day, they are leaving towards the Empire finally.

She sighs, dreading the time seven days from now, the day she will arrive at the Empire and has to seperate from Jimin. She only has seven days to lean on him more. After that, it will be her again, back in her palace, alone and nothing to relay on. No one to smile at and no one to talk to.