Flowers And Gifts

Jimin stands still and silent in front of the door, his gaze fixed on the woman inside the room

"Morning." Y/n timidly greets him, slowly getting up from the dressing chair.

Her voice seems to snap him back to reality, and his eyes instantly melts into gentle love for her. Her dress makes her look so soft, the warm fabric of cream and blue familiar in his memory, like he has seen it before. She looks younger, like a little girl, and the two adorable braids are not helping either.

She looks like a fluffy little bun.

"Morning.." He mumbles back, taking a step further inside the room.

On the side, Yuna flicks her studious and mischievous eyes from the Queen to the Captain, and a smirk lifts her lips. Her job here is done. Time to leave the two love birds alone.

She moves in the background, and is about to leave towards the balcony when Jimin's gaze flick to her for second. And from the sight of her smirk still on her lips, the man realises something.

Oh. He knows what she is trying to do.

Yuna's smirk does not falter. Except this time, though it is very unprofessional, she teasingly wiggles her brows at him. As if asking him how good of a job she has done on his fiancé.

And Captain's brow raise too. Oh, he definitely knows what she is up to. She is going to make sure his fiancé drive him nuts.

Just like right now.

His eyes falls back on Y/n. He cannot keep his gaze off of her for too long. Especially when her mouth lifts into a shy little smile at him, two dimples digging in her soft cheeks.

He walks further towards her, her beady round eyes pulling him in and he thinks it is too late. He can never go back now.

The more he gets close, the more it is hard for Y/n to keep eye contact with him. So they shy away from his, her head looking down to hide her blushing cheeks.

"How is it?" Instead, she quietly asks to avert his attention from her. But one glance thrown at him, and he is still staring intently.

He tilts his head, curious but still attentive. Today, his soft grey hair are pushed back to reveal his forehead and she can smell the scent of fresh lilies on him even from where he stands a few feet away.