Intimate Night

Y/n sigh, twisting the knob of the cabin. She creeks the door open and takes a step inside. However, she stops in her track when she spots a figure already in there.

Her brows instantly furrow when the male, who is resting quite comfortably in her bed grins at the sight of her.

"Welcome, princess." His cat like eyes twinkle in delight.

Y/n frown deepens and she fully walks in the cabin. "What are you doing in here?" She folds her arms over her chest.

Yoongi's grin widens and he rests his weight on his hands that are placed behind him. His legs sway in a teasing manner and the more Y/n looks at his antics, the more he gets in her nerves.

This man really had the guts to come inside her room and even spread himself in her mattress like no one's business

"Oh, i was just checking if you are comfortable in your new cabin." He nods towards her, tricks smiling brightly in his face. "You know, you must have gotten really used to captain's cabin."

Y/n bites her tongue as a twig of annoyance ticks her head. "I am pretty much really in comfort. You do not have to worry your little mind. You can leave now."

She knew her words sounded harsh. But this man is doing this on purpose. She just knows it. His chuckles right after her words confirm that he indeed have no shame.

"Why must you be so harsh? Do you dislike me that much?" Yoongi fake sulks, but the sway in his legs does not stop.

Y/n stares back at him, trying her best to not show the irritation she felt. She definitely does not want to satisfy his greedy need to get in her nerves.

She release a breath to calm herself and looks away from his feline eyes.

What will Jimin do if he find out how his childhood friend is getting quite comfortable inside his fiance's personal zone? Guess she has to find that out.

"Why are you here?" She questions him again, turning to link eyes with him again.

Yoongi racks his eyes over her figure shamelessly and leans back further on his elbows. "I am just here to tell you that it is not going to work."

Y/n eyebrow twitch at that. "What?"

"Whatever you are doing." Yoongi points his fingers her way. "If you think the captain does not know about your little interactions with that boy down in the dungeon than you are so wrong, princess."

Y/n goes blank at that.

What...?

Jimin knows..? There is no way! How did he found out?

Yoongi must just be lying to scare her. There is no way Jimin has found out. Only her and Taehyun knew and Taehyun would not tell anyone about it.

But what will she do if Jimin did know. This ship is connected to him so he must know what is happening in all the corners of it. That man is full of surprises. 

Is this why he did not question her about her health today? He knew she was acting yesterday. But truth to be told, she did faint. It was acting at first but not when she actually felt her head spin.

She does not let her emotions show in her face to satisfy the elder male before her and instead lets out a light scoff, speaking without a second thought.

"You think i am not aware of that." She knows she is saying too much right now, but she will do anything to not let this man think that he had the first hand. "I know that he knows. I have been close to him. I know what he is aware of."