Punishment

Great.

Another embarrassment to hold on her shoulders. What is this man thinking?

Y/n holds herself steady on his thigh, a place that seems to be a favorite for the captain to hold her close.

She can sit next to him too, but of course that is too far away for the male.

The silk fabric seems to add more fuel to her burning cheeks, deciding that it is a great day to slide down the skin of her chest again and maybe heighten her misery. She shuts her eyes close for some seconds to collect herself.

The door shut behind someone and Y/n raise her head to see who it was.

'Please do not be Yoongi. Please do not be Yoongi.'

She has just met him not too long ago and her pride was too big for him. Letting him see how small she becomes next to the captain is not in her list right now.

Her eyes met with those of Hoseok's bright eyes and a silent sight leaves her lips the next moment.

Sure he will tease her to no end, but at least he is better than that God of mischief, Min Yoongi.

As predicted, the male's smile brightens at the oh so beautiful sight in front of him and before his mouth could part to let out that very word he always seems to have dancing in the tip of his tongue, Y/n glares her eyes darkly at him, daring him to speak.

The male instantly shuts his lips again, feeling threatened by the small woman.

Jimin flicker his amused eyes from Hoseok to Y/n and could not help but chuckle. Y/n's whole body rumbles with his and her eyes widens at the flutter her stomach suddenly erupts into at the voice.

Her eyes snap up to watch his lips stretch, the crook of his teeth that she has never noticed before visible to her eye. Her cheeks burn further and the blush slowly takes over the valley of her neck and chest.

She has never felt this much flushed in her whole life.

Jimin purse his lips to calm down, completely oblivious to the little human on his lap that gaps at him with wide eyes and direct his gaze at the elder.

"What is it that you have to say, hyung?" Jimin raise his brow at the standing male before he trail his gaze down at the female on his lap. "We were in the middle of something."

"No we were not." Y/n instantly corrects the captain and shifts her wavering gaze at him, trying to warn him about his carefree words but to no avail, who is she to keep link with those eyes who are as sharp as a sword itself.

Her figure hunch even more and her shaking and nervous eyes move away from him instantly.

Jimin tries to hide a smile by biting his bottom lips and avert his attention towards Hoseok again who looks ready to pull out a ring and shove it into his captain's hands so that the male can finally do the good deed. 

Typical Hoseok.

He will never let a ship drown. May it be the one in front of him or the one he is currently shipping on. He will always stay a loyal sailor.

Hoseok lets out a giggle and squint his eyes at the two. "Mm right. I was here for something important. Choi Yeonjun."

Y/n snap her head at him when she hears the young sailor's name leaving his lips.

Oh no.

"He has been brought up to the deck at your request. He is ready to answer his doings."

The atmosphere seems to tense up at his words when she no longer quiver away. Oh god. She has yet to convince Jimin more and he is already thinking of punishing Yeonjun.