A King's Wrath

Bottle of champagne in one hand, Taehyung throws the other up as he moves his hips with the beat. Hoseok is also shaking his bottom behind in the air, totally drunk out of their minds. They thank over their lord, their lovely captain that the ballroom is now vacant from any guests or it would be a shame to walk in on such an scratching one's eyes out sight.

A few sailors linger here and there and two or three of them even join them on the dance floor. Party leftovers, that is what they always enjoy the most. Take over the party for real after all those snobs of royals and nobles leave.

Head now starting to spin, something that alarms Kim Taehyung that he has consumed too much drinks, he wobbles away from the dance floor and towards the never ending table of sweet food. He is delighted as his eyes lands on Yoongi and Eunbi who also seem to be trotting around the said table.

Taehyung shakes his head. Yoongi and his sweet tooth.

Excited, he steady his steps and tries to walk faster towards them, but mid way, where Hoseok still dances a few feets behind him, Taehyung feels the change in the air.

It is confusing, really. The air whips right next to his head, only a few centimeters away from his ear. He looks down, lidded eyes turning blank as they land the bits of his hair that now lays next to his boots.

His blinks, looking up and ahead of him. There is a pillar a few meters away. Once approaching the wall, he sees something dangling there. Tilting his head, he reach a hand out and wrap it around the object.

With little to no struggle, he pulls it out and look down at it. It is a dagger, he recognize it after a few seconds.

"Hm." He hums nonchalantly, flipping it between his fingers. He then looks ahead behind him, from where it came from and is left confused again when he sees another thing.

"Hyung." He calls out the sailor, dead wide eyes set ahead.

Hoseok turns to him with one call, giving all his attention to his favorite little sailor. He immediately notice the tension that is now taking over Kim Taehyung.

So he sobers up. And it does not take much to be able to do that. After all, they never get drunk. Years of alcohol does that to you. "Say em, TaeTae. I gota' get me some more drinks."

Taehyung does not once avert his gaze from where he is staring ahead into the hall that is one of the exit of the ballroom. Hoseok watch him as he raise his hand to flip the dagger in the air. It lands on his large palm again and that is enough for the elder to understand.

He follows Taehyung's gaze and a curse leaves his champagne coated red lips as he rolls his eyes. "What the actual fuc-"

--

"What?"

Jimin hears the woman mumble behind him as he looks left and right down the halls. His ears are alert as he hears the clinking of metals from a distance. His fists tightens as anger rush into his head.

The sounds of swords.

"We are being attacked." He states as he turn around to face his wide eyed fiancé. She looks up from the dead body and towards him when she hears his words.

His jaw clinch when he notices the shake in her pretty eyes. He scared her. "Attacked..?" She trials off, taking a few steps towards him but stop when her heels nudge the lifeless hand of the body laying between them.

Jimin nods, reaching his hand out in mid-air in front of her to hold him. "Should I escort my fiancé to her room?"

Y/n stare at his hand, thinking over the choice he placed before her. She will be safe in the four walls of her room but what can she do about her beating heart? The chaos is calling her. The yearning for war. It has been too long.