Humiliated

"Have you really pushed sex away, Jimin? Can't believe it

"Have you really pushed sex away, Jimin? Can't believe it."

Yoongi sounds almost disappointed and Y/n is left standing there with wide eyes. Pushed.. what away..? Sex.. what is sex? Why are they suddenly talking about sex? Out of everything, did Yoongi really had to use that word?

She is kind of malfunctioning, and is glad no one is looking at her face slowly turning red.

But when there is a lack of response from Jimin's side, they all turn to him. The Caption is silently eyeing Yoongi down, and from where Y/n is standing, she can see his jaw clenching a bit.

She blinks, thinking she is just seeing things. But that is when Jimin speaks.

"You don't have to know everything, hyung." Lips tilting up slightly in a half smile, Jimin says to Yoongi.

The man tenses up at the response, cause out of everything, he did not expect that answer. He is the closest to Jimin, they have been together before they could even walk, unlike Hoseok and Taehyung who Jimin met later on when he was a young boy.

So Yoongi has known everything about him, his secrets and his worries. But seems like it is not the same anymore. Ever since his fiancé came into the picture, Jimin has become distant.

That is what Yoongi always feared.

The said woman stands small and quiet to the side, everyone watching the two men sharing a gaze none of them bothers to break. The wind is still chilly, and Y/n shivers at the feeling of it.

"Captain?"

A familiar voice sounds from the stairs and except for the two men, everyone turns towards the voice to find Yeonjun standing there with a charming smile.

Oh, bless his soul. Bless him.

He has no idea what they were talking about before he innocently interrupted them. But thanks to him, Y/n can breath better now.

She missed his goofy smile.

Their eyes meet and Y/n passes him a warm smile back.

Jimin finally bothers to break the eye contact with Yoongi and turns around to look at the young boy. "Yeonjun." The Captain calls. "You're right on time. Come here."

Yeonjun blinks when his Captain suddenly calls him to his side. But his excitement gets the better of him and he basically hops up towards Jimin.

Jimin pats him in the back when he reaches him, and turns to Jungkook who has no idea of what happened almost a month ago. "Jungkook, this one is our bravest sailor."

Jungkook perks up and stares at Yeonjun who bows at him. "He managed to escape the dungeon and the highest mast of this ship without loosing his mind. You might want to ask him what got him there."

Yeonjun sheepishly scratches the back of his neck as Jungkook eyes him down, an impressed glint in the eyes of the blacksmith when he notices how young the boy actually is.