Danger And Power

Yoongi's face welcomes a smirk, eyes shifting from the door towards Jimin. "Your woman is quite fierce."

Jimin shrug his shoulders. "She is a Yoon. You got to love them."

Yoongi's gaze turn to an amused one as we walk towards the chair the was seated next to the bed. He slump his body on the wood, arms coming to close around his chest as he faced Jimin.

"Is it too deep?" He questions, eyes averting away. Jimin smile slightly, picking up on the real meaning behind the older's question.

"Hyung, i have faced much more than this. It is close to healing. Do not worry yourself."

Yoongi's face takes over a frown and he scoffs. "Why would i be worried? I am just making sure that i did not end up killing you with that. After all, i do not wish to be torned apart by your oh so loyal sailors." His mind was no doubt flustered.

Jimin raise his brows, biting down his lower lips to stop himself from laughing. "Sure, hyung. Whatever you say."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the bewitching expression on the younger's face and instantly jumps on changing the topic. "I am quite surprised she has not run away yet. When will that day come upon us?"

Jimin shifts his injured arm that was placed over his lap. "She would not. That day will never come upon me. Looks are not the only trait she has. She is also smart, smarter than many. She would never leave."

Yoongi stays in the link of Jimin's stares, picking up the little hints of possessivness and warning laced in his voice. He knew that Jimin was aware of his little plays and games. Jimin knew how much these things excite Yoongi more than anything and no doubt, he will do something that will add fuel do the calming fire.

So Yoongi better consider these warning before playing one of his tricks, cause he has to know that Y/n is out of his limits.

And the elder seems to pick up on the matter.

"What brought you here, hyung?" Jimin throws a question at him, wanting to know the reason behind his arrival.

Yoongi lazily grins, looking like the stray cats he is so fond of petting and feeding. "Nothing much. Just heard about the accident concerning Captain Kang and abduction of the soon to be queen of Joseon, Yoon Y/n. How did you managed to pull her out of there is a mystery to me."

Jimin smiles, head nodding as he remembers the first time he saw her. "It was not difficult for me. I have planned it the moment i heard about Captain Kang putting his unneeded hands in my matters. I heard that he was in his way to Joseon and he was far more closer than me to the kingdom so i just knew something was wrong."

"Hm, but did you found out why he did that. I mean, as long as i have known that man, he disliked the kingdom and its citizen. So why was he there? And why would he abduct the princess?" Yoongi question his thoughts.

Jimin nods, the train of his daily asked inquiry coming through his head. "That is what i question myself since day one. Y/n has looked an upset bundle when i found her. Since then, i did not have the heart to disturb her even further. I will question them when I see a healing time. Right now, we are heading to my kingdom. She needs to stay there."

"So you are just going to leave her there in the castle?" Yoongi raise a brow.

"I have to. It is not safe here in the sea. Just recently, she had seen much and the poor thing was terrified." Jimin sharp his gaze at Yoongi and the male immediately raise his hands in surrender.

"I was just trying to inform you about my soon to be here presence. I did not mean for you to get hurt." A protest leaves the elder's lips.

"Hm, and now you should not be whining over why she does not like you. She has a reason."