Drunk

This is the second time in one day that he is calling out for the gods. Does he feels like he should do it again? Well, from what faces him right now, he sure wants to.

The female who never ceases to pulls the strings of his heart throws her legs over the mattress to climb down from it.

But he dares not to move. He actually do not have any idea what to do.

The legs he had oh so gentlemanly gazed on a few minutes ago tangles in the hem of her own silk dress but she manages to pull away and make her way off the bed.

Her adorable smile does not fade away one bit as she stumbles over to him with small yet eager steps. Before she could really fall and hurt herself, he brings himself back to earth and hurriedly walks up to her.

"My love, you are awake." He stops in front of her and before his hands could even come up to balance her wobbly steps, she throws her arms over his neck and pulls him close to her.

Jimin, fully caught off guards, catch her to steady himself while feeling her flush against him. "Oh mother of pearls!"

Is this not a sin?

"Jiminie, I'm awake." She slurs in the crook of his neck and the male feels the little hair on his body standing up.

"You are also heavily drugged, i can see." He release a breath he has been holding.

She giggles, her whole body singing along with it. "Um.. i feel like i am flying." She then pulls her head away to look up at him. "Do you feel like you are flying too?"

Jimin dares not look down and nods hesitantly, mumbling. "I am sure i will be flying if you did this without being drunk off your mind."

"Huh?" She sounded so innocent and if it was possible enough, he feels her push more into him. "What are you saying?"

He is able the feel the whole outline of her chest and the tip of his ears turn red when he takes in how soft she is.

'Oh my love. You are killing me.'

"Nothing at all." His voice wavers as he speaks.

The female hums sweetly, another giggle leaving her. "Uh Jiminie, you are so funny."

"I am also about to kill someone." He mutters throw gritted teeths.

'Jung Hoseok, that little bitch.'

His words were not meant for her to listen but she catches on them, feeling her body freeze before she pull herself away a bit more.

This cause him to finally look down at her.

Her doe eyes stare up at him and her mouth turns into a small pout. "Jiminie, are you going to kill me?"

As if she had just pushed her hand inside his chest and pull his heart out of its cage, Jimin felt himself devastated.

"Wha.... i would never." He immediately clears the fog that was enveloping her already dazed mind and as if she had not just gone all rabbit eyes on him, she instantly grins, nodding.

"Okay."

This girl.

He inhales, tightening his arms around her waist. "Come one. Let me get you to bed."

"Huh?" Her eyes widens and she fully flushes in a second.

Jimin without any clue stares down at her.

Did he say something offending?

"Jiminie.... i am not wearing anything pretty." She mumbles shyly, eyes drifting down as she blush like a pretty cherry flower.