Naughty Hands Down Her Pants

They soon come to a stop right at the end of an alley. The moment their steps halt, Y/n is greedily inhaling for air as her back rest on the cold wall. Her lungs shrinks and flatten to process her breath as her eyes land on the man before her.

He is still grinning, looking like he had not just run a marathon with the way he was casually flipping his hair back. He catch her gaze and the softening of them is so natural towards her. It is like he is the one who invented it for her.

"You're doing well, mermaid?" His head tilt to the side and he stare at the sweet mess of her hair that came loose from the bow tie behind her head.

Y/n is instantly racking a hand around the softness to settle them down, huffing one last time when she playfully glares at him. "The next time you want to run like that, remind me to not wear a gown that will make me trip on my face."

Jimin amusingly chuckles with the cold air. "I am afraid there is going to be more running today, love."

Her hands stop adjusting the hood around her shoulders and stare at him with unbelieving eyes. "I guess I have to change then."

His mouth turns round as he nods in thought. "Well, let us get you changed. Shall we?"

He offers a hand to her which she gladly takes and together they both start approaching the lights where the festival is.
-

Twisting to her side, Y/n checks herself out in front of the mirror. And Jimin who stands behind her honestly can not blame her. I mean.. just wow. If this is not what a man wants than what is?

Her little mouth pursed and the tick in her eyebrow tells him that something is not satisfying her. She adjusts the trousers that hung on her hips and tries to tuck the white loose shirt inside but the bottom cloth came dragging down again.

He can only watch, amused from behind at the pout she imitates. A judging glance of her eyes afterwards towards the grumpy shopkeeper almost has him bursting into laughters.

Oh God, what would he do without her?

His gaze meets hers in the body sized mirror where he raised an teasing brow at the huffiness. At this point, he knew nothing annoyed her more than people who could not seem to accept the meaning behind gender equality. She had asked the shopkeeper to show her clothes with trousers for women, with which he grumbled that those kind of clothes are not meant for women.

Not meant for women? What the fuck is this world? She does not want to be a part of it anymore.

The clench of her jaw and the shine of blood and violence in her eyes at that time even had made him back away a little. Good thing the keeper went back inside a room after he said that, or else Jimin would be witnessing a murder scene by now.

Which brought him to the present, where she wore an outfit that was meant for a man. It hung loose on her, the trousers were too big to hug her delicate hips while the shirt reached almost her mid thigh.

He had to step in to save the day like the hero he is. He backs away from the wall he had been resting on and ambled towards her. Y/n stares at him in wonder when he came to a stop behind her.

He smiles, hands coming to rest on her hips and with no effort, turns her around to face him. She looks up at him with owlish eyes of curiosity and hesitation and what he does next literally shocks the little life out of her.

Her lips part in a silent intake of a sharp breath when his hands sneak up inside her shirt. The brief touch of his cold fingers runs shivers down her spine as they hook themselves with the belt of the trousers. He feels her shiver but hides a grin and instead, pop open the buttons and pulls it up her waist, all the while keeping eye contact.

Her quivering pupils deflate, face and neck turning fifty shades of red. Her figure hunches in shyness as he fits the trouser to her size and finally breaks eye contact to look down. Y/n follows his gaze and finds that her shirt had gone up to where he had his hands on the buttons of the trouser.

He sized the material before buttoning it up to where it would hug her waist. He then adjust the cloth and run his thumb inside the lastic area to make sure it was not suffocating her. Satisfied with his work, his gaze flew up to her as he removed his hands.

She was all large doe eyed and flushed cheeks at him. Her pretty eyes blinked furiously and she instantly looks away from him and towards his chest that is at her eye level. Like always, he never bothered to move back to create some space between them so Y/n did.

She took a few baby steps back and look down at his work. He did a brilliant job at it. She feels it hug her comfortably and does not drag at the bottom anymore. The shirt mocks her with its paleness so she goes to unbutton some of it from the bottom and instead of tucking it in, she gathers the material and ties a knot in the front. She makes sure to drag the material down from behind too to cover all the skin that was showing.

When finally comfortable, she hums in satisfaction and looks up at him with a cute smile. But all she finds is his eyes still struck on the shirt. His echoing heart beats faster in his burning red ears and he feels the hotness spread all over his neck like a warm pillow.

How..just how? How can she just-

"Babe.." Her sudden whisper has him looking up at her with round eyes. He hums naturally, brows raising innocently.

Shrugging her shoulders without a reason, she takes one big step back. "I feel like a babe again."

"Oh.." His mouth rounds in realization. He almost thought she called him th-

You are a babe.. Say it loud, you coward!

"You are a babe." He hurriedly spoke, catching her off guard. He mentally cringed at his enthusiasm and before he really starts to question his existence, the shopkeeper comes in with slothy steps.

His eyes are bored as he stare at them. "That will be ten gold coins."

Jimin nods, glancing at the woman in front of him for the last time before walking the way the old man lead him.

Y/n watch them leave and the moment she sees the old man put his really thick spectacles on the bridge of his nose to count the coins Jimin handed him over, it clicks. No wonder he did not recognize Jimin. His eyesight is weak.

While her fiancé is busy by the counter of the small shop, she picks up her coat and starts tying it around her neck.

"Wrap it properly, love. You might catch a cold." Jimin reminds when he walks back. Y/n hums, putting the hood over her head as Jimin does the same.

"let us go." He grips her hand and together they skip out towards the night that is filled with promised fun.

--------------------

Tadaaa! A new year's gift for you guys. Another chapter is also waiting patiently in my draft to be updated. I'll publish it on Christmas or before the new year. Let's start 2021 with good things and hopefully, it'll treat us best. I also have a few chapters of Alpha's Little Wolf, Black Swan, Dead Mate and The farmer's. They are all in my draft ready for the final decoration and to be served. So yeah, I have ALOOTTT prepared.

2020 was a roller-coaster. Not just the Virus and the lockdown thought me alot of things, but it flipped upside down when I got engaged. I moved out of my parent's house, graduated college, dumped all my shitty friends (it still hurts) tried reaching out to a few people who are really important to me but they refused to reply back, almost had a heart attack thinking I'm pregnant, almost befriended some nice ghosts lol and lost a few things (I will not name them cause some of you guys might get uncomfortable 🙃) I feel like I cried the most this year. And openly at that. I am the "hide in the bathroom and cry your eyes out" kinda person but this time, I did it in front of my fiancé. So yeah, there are definitely some changes I saw in me.

If I'm talking about my experience, then so far this was the best year for me, and hopefully it will continue to be till it ends. And I pray that the upcoming years will also make us more happy. What did you guys do this year?

Leave loooooots of love on your way.

💜