Prepare The Balle

"This place is beautiful." Y/n gasp at the scene before her. Jimin brought her down the hidden garden he promised about. The view before her is breathtaking. Millions of pretty colored flowers surround her, a few trees lining and liting up the place. A little waterfall flows down to a small lake, making the area even more beautiful.

"It is." Jimin mumbles from next to her, his own eyes looking around.

"Why is it hidden? It should be admired by everyone." She questions, walking further down the path.

"It is only for the eyes of the once who are worthy. My father build this place for my mother. She always loved nature so he bought the nature to her." Jimin explains, trailing behind her.

"That is romantic." Cheeks turning red, Y/n admits. No wonder Mrs. Park still looks like she is in young love. Her husband is head over heals for her.

Jimin chuckles. "What do you want? I will build it for you." His question sounded serious and that is enough for her to turn to face him.

Her head tilt at the sincerity in his eyes. "How about you build a place where there are many graves and in the head of the room, a big throne for me to sit on?" She drops her request over his head.

But the man silently stare back at her. "Should I be concerned, my love?" He asks after a minute passes by, causing her to bursts into giggles.

"I was not aware about your fascination towards hades and his throne." Jimin muses to which the female shrug at.

"It is just a fantasy."

"A fantasy?" His eyes turns owlish but her adorable round face ends him up with a smile "Oh, little human. Would it make me romantic if I did fulfill that fantasy?" He questions, amusement glittering his eyes as he stares at the side of her face.

She nods like a little child, gaze still mesmerized by the flowers ahead while her cheeks puff up so irresistibly, he has to take a moment to get back his sanity. "I might marry you that instant."

"Would you?" Jimin is hurriedly jumping for an answer, looking at her with wide puppy eyes when she turns towards him again.

Y/n can not help but scrunch her nose in adoration at his pretty face. This is her man. Park Jimin is hers. If anyone look closer at her now, they would find her jumping on her heals in excitement.

She hums. "I said I might." Boping his nose out of nowhere, she turns around and skips away ahead like a toddler.

Jimin is left blinking behind at the sudden attack and before he could let himself melt in that place, he skips right behind her. His fingers are slick as they hower over from behind on her side.

A squeal escapes her when she feels him poke at her but it soon turns into a scream when she is suddenly being lifted up. Her arms are quick to balance herself over his neck as she stares at him, shocked.

He grins widely at her and Y/n is left speechless in his hold at the way he lift her up like she weight's feathers.

"Jimin!" A gasp of his name leaves her mouth when he suddenly spins her around. Her arms tightens around him and she curls further into him at the fear of dropping.

How much strong is this man?

"We will fall!" She whines into his neck when he spins around again but he only laughs.

When he comes to a stop, he looks down at the little baby in his hold and cannot help but rock her in his arms. "Now that is romantic." He states.

She hums, confused and only lift her head up a little from his neck. This man is full of surprises and she is not losing her grip on him.

"The man of your dreams just spinned you around between thousands of mesmerizing flowers. Is it not the only thing you want?" He muses, smirking at her.