Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness

"What do you want me to do with that assassin?" He questions the woman seated on the bed before him

Y/n blinks. "You will ask me?"

Jimin smiles and simply replies. "Your wish is my command."

Cheeks turning red, the woman thinks for a minute. "He knows too much.." She mumbles to him, coming to a realisation.

The smirk that takes over Jimin's face is so dark, that it curls her toes. "Well," He muses with a gruff voice. "I was about to kill him anyways." His accent is very heavy on his tongue, eyes glittering in violent excitement.

It makes her heart skip a few beats.

"We sail in three days. I will take you to Joseon myself." He tells her and Y/n can only nod like a good girl she is for him, not wanting to speak over his decision.

"We will fly there. It would not take us long." He watch the way her eyes spark at that. Oh, this will be fun.

"We will have more time to get close. What you say, my love? Do you want to get closer to me?" He is teasing again, she can see it. But it is not that playful teasing.

It is the one where his eyes turn completely dark, the tinge of something so corruptive and wicked in them. It is where his eyes are no longer their usual shape. They turn lidded and even more sharper than before. The one that leaves her shaking.

Oh god. Someone save her.

"Your answer, sweetheart." His voice is a silky rasp when he commands.

Y/n almost squeals, but pulls her lips shuts together. She knows if she did open her mouth, it will be a language no one can understand. So she only nods.

But Jimin instantly tsks at her answer, and poor Y/n is left a fluffy lump of confusion, too scared to disappoint the dominating man.

Especially when he stands up from his place. Y/n's heart jump in its cage rapidly and a little part of her thinks he will walk out. But he instead walk up to her.

Surprised, She watches him, sitting small in her bed as he ambles towards her. He reach her side, her head tilted up to look at him.

"That is disappointing." He chuckles as he bends down and slowly takes a seat next to her.