The Flying Pearl

Today's update is heavily inspired by Iseke and my love Ruby

Today's update is heavily inspired by Iseke and my love Ruby. Made this moodboard and it's ugly as fuck. But I hope you get the concept. ❤️
———————————

The Black Pearl has sailed quite deep in the sea, causing the night fog to thicken and blur out any lands to the human eye.

Hoseok approaches Y/n's room, his knuckles drumming the door to get the Captain's attention who is inside. He kind of does not want to disturb them, since there is a possibility of them getting it on in there.

But one sneaky press of his ear at the door and he sighs out at the familiar voice of Yuna present inside too. Right, Jimin was showing them around the newly constructed room.

When will the Captain and his bumbly dumpling start smooching and stuff? He is sure they have yet to have their first kiss.

Which is partially the truth, cause the four times Jimin and Y/n have shared kisses, they were just soft pecks. But Hoseok will still eat them up. Actually, he will squeal and giggle like a little girl if he knew about them.

"Captain, it is time." He calls out to Jimin.

Inside, the King's attention shifts from the two ladies and towards the door. And Yuna lets out a sigh of relief that instant when she is no longer under the gaze of the Captain, even if she was the one who was all smirky at him a moment ago.

He was a tad bit speechless though. And she cannot help but giggle in her hand at her victory.

Ever since she has been taking care of Y/n, she has noticed that the Queen is extremely shy of the King's gaze and affection. She gets so flustered and timid when Jimin takes even a step close in her space. And Yuna out here has seen more than enough of the pretty little Queen. Yuna personally thinks that she is privileged and she should show it off and make everyone envious, especially the King.

Jimin walks towards the door and the two ladies follow after him after Y/n innocently tilts her head at Yuna in confusion when she sees her laughing.

They skip out of the room, and while Y/n still continues to follow after her fiancé like a pup, Yuna is stopped by Jungkook when he hooks a cold finger inside the neckline of her dress from behind.

Yuna slaps his cold hand away immediately while Y/n tilts her head up towards the night sky. As the fog slowly clears out, she can see that it is glittering with a million of stars.

If he flies the ship, will she get close enough to touch them? She wonders in her head. She was away for only two weeks but she missed this breathtaking view.

While she stands there and thinks, She has no idea that the fog clearing out is actually because the ship has slightly lifted off from the thrashing waves of the sea. She does not feel it at first, but as she continues to stare at the never ending sea of stars, she realises that the sky is slowly leaning down towards them.