Captain Park Jimin

Y/n's eyes widens in horror and she immediately push forward to escape the arm that is keeping her still.

But to no avail, she is jerk back into the arms of the male and her shoulders immediately tenses up when the unknown male moves his mouth closer to her ear.

"I can not let you run away, not again."

Y/n lets out a shaky breath and moves her head the other side so that he could not force her into something she did not want to do.

She was scared.

She does not have a single idea as to who this male was, but the tease and tone in his voice reminded her of the familiar voice she has heard before.

"Let me go." She orders yet her voice gives away her fear.

The male behind her chuckles, his hot breath brushing her hair. "If i had the intention of letting you go. I would not have caught you from the beginning."

Y/n starts to wiggle in his arms, doing her best to remove them from around her.

By the much hard work she had put into her escape, the male strangely lets her go.

Y/n does not question her sudden release and runs towards the staircase and towards her freedom.

In just some steps in, the curiousness hits her guts and she turns around to look at her captive, only to be left frozen for some seconds.

Captain Park.

It was him. He was here.

And much worse is that he had let her escape this easily while watching her with much amusement filled eyes.

That because he knew he will catch her anyways.

The female fasten her pace and hurriedly walks down the remaining steps.

She, however, halts herself when her eyes lands on the many figures that are standing around the open area of the chamber where Taehyung was, or more like the whole residence.

They all turn to look at her but her eyes only directed towards Taehyung who's eyes immediately flash with guilt.

And that is when she gives up.

How would she not?

The sailor were everywhere around the residence and the calmness in the male's shoulder upstairs told her how easy it was to find her, even if she escaped.

So with much regret, she drops her shoulders and grumply drags her steps towards them.

Walking past from in between many sailors who could simply not just stop staring at her like she was a three curse meal, she comes to a stop in front of the only male she knew.

The steps runs down the stairs of Taehyung's residence and not long enters one and only the Captain himself.

His posture was carefree like it was the last time, a smile tugged on his lips like a daily act as he walks in further inside the chamber.

Y/n slowly shrinks back at his presence, the mischievous era she felt around him was the opposite of what he had displayed.

He looked and smelled like a living dark nightmare.

Or it could just be the fact that he was the king of the seven seas.

"My mermaid, i am the king of the seven seas, Park Jimin." The male broad shoulders bows down at her like a posture of a prince, his pirate hat held in his hand in respect.

Y/n bites her lips and takes a step back.

It is still not late right?

She can escape if she want.