Fiance

"Morning captain." Hoseok stares at the sitting male, watching in full amusement as the male sits up from the not so comfortable place.

Jimin groans as a reply, rolling his head and shoulders to release all the air bubble that are stuck in his muscles.

"Had a rough night here?" Hoseok grin widens, his eyes almost closing off in a cat smile.

Jimin ignore his words, running a rough hand through his messy hair. "What is it that concerns you?"

Hoseok nods, walking closer to the male. "Just to inform you about a specific female. She is doing fine, as stubborn as ever an-"

"Is that supposed to concern me?" Jimin turns his head at the standing male, face emotionless.

Hoseok blinks, the line of amusement disappearing from his face. "It might be. You grew up with her."

"Well, let me enlighten you that it does not concerns me, not after what her old man had done." Jimin states, getting up from the place he now calls his bed.

"Understood captain." Hoseok nods. "What mission do we have for today?"

Jimin release a sigh. "A huge mission." He then turns to the male. "Turn the wheel towards the south. We are going back home."

Hoseok eyebrows twitch in confusion. "And may i ask why, cap?"

"It is time we show my fiance the proofs of our bonding. And that is only possible if we leave towards our home." Jimin explains, walking towards the bathing room to freshen up for the day.

"Ay ay captain." Hoseok nods, rogering the new mission.

-

The male cuts the many ropes connected to the shrouds, making the ship direct its attention to the south.

He then balance his body on the chains of the ropes and skillfully slides down to the deck of the ship.

"Is that how you do it?"

The male grins at the female's voice and rest his sword on the rightful place by his side.

He then turns to the female who was resting her back on one of the cannons with her arms crossed over her chest.

"That is how we all do it. It is quite an adventure up there." Taehyung's teasing figure walks up to her and bends his back down like he did the first time they met. "Happy new year to the most precious female i have come to know." Taking her hand, he place a lingering kiss on her knuckles.

Y/n nods, letting him have his way with her. "You were not here last night. Where were you?"

Taehyung rubs his thumb over her palm as he straightens his back. "I was down with some sailors, going through some concerns which are also not that important so please do not ask me on what they were." He speaks non stop, waving his hand in a carefree motion.

Y/n shakes her head at him and look away. Her eyes then naturally trails up to the quarterdeck where the captain of the ship was.

He was standing there, all mighty with his giant figure as he stares out at the closest parts of the sea with the help of his spyglass.

'He is so distant.'

She looks back at Taehyung and just as she does so, Jimin pulls away the spyglass from his sights and glance down at the female who he knew as his mysterious fiancee.

Taehyung rest his back on a mast near where the female was resting her back on. "Heard you had a talk with the cap."

Y/n blinks. "I did but it is something which is also not that important to you so please do not ask me on what it was."