Assassinated Warning

"You must be having fun, Minie."

Both of their attention turn towards the other woman when she suddenly speaks, calling out to the man. Y/n watch the way Eunbi smiles at her, it reaching her eyes and cheeks but for some reason, it is not genuine at all.

She shrugs it off, not wanting to think much of it.

Jimin hums. "I am."

That is when it hits Y/n. Did Eunbi just call him Minie? She turn her head to him, stopping another laughter from breaking out. That is so cute. He does look like a Minie.

Eunbi basically wants to snarl at the scene before her. Does not this woman take anything to heart? Why does she looks so carefree? When she should be on her toes right now, worried about the arrival of a new woman who Jimin has been friends with all his life, unlike her who he just brought in some months ago. He knows Eunbi more than this naive girl.

This naive but awfully attractive girl. It literally pisses her off the way the young woman's skin temptingly contrast her blushing cheeks. For a good second, Eunbi can not believe her own thoughts.

Jimin has always been into mature woman. And Y/n should be afraid. Cause it does not matter if they are engaged, or they were promised to each other since birth and all that bullshit.

Eunbi always gets what she wants.

"Speaking of fun, how's the old man?" Jimin suddenly questions the female seated in front of him, eyes reading mischief.

He grins when Eunbi rolls her eyes. "As entertaining as ever. He is the King Kang after all."

Just the mention of his name has Y/n freezing, and if Jimin was not sitting so close to her, than he would have missed the way she tenses up.

That confirms some of his suspicion. That man is definitely involved with her over something.

"He made himself a laughing stock the last time we saw him. Feel like he is bored after the title was taken from him. Poor old man." Taehyung mocks, his ends never meeting well with Eunbi.

The female return his sarcastic hospitality. "He never cared for the Seven Seas. That is also why he let it go." Before she turns and smiles at Jimin. "Not saying Jimin is not capable for a good war. You can wipe the whole world out if you want, even without that title."

Jimin keeps his features neutral, wanting this subject to be gone and over with. And it is not because he can not shut the useless assumptions. It is because he is worried about his little love seated next to him.

Does Y/n wants to scream? Yes, with all her might at that. Her mood is whipped blank with just the mention of that man's name. And she realize once again, no matter how Eunbi does not resemble her father in many ways, she is still his daughter.

And she is also Jimin's childhood friend.

Which should have put Y/n in a difficult position. But she does not play unfair. What she holds against King Kang got nothing to do with his precious daughter.

The more this conversation goes, the more it brings her a headache. She looks up at Eunbi and then behind her, where Jungkook stands.

The man as usual, has his eyes on her already. As if he knows something and is observing each of her expressions.

The handsome man smiles at her after she does not look away like she has been doing since last night when they first met. No, she smiles back and for a second, the surprise that cross across his face almost makes him look adorable.

Y/n looks away, feeling like an accomplished woman.

"Your Majesty."

Comes a new familiar voice from the enormous door, Jimin turning his attention towards the person when he is called.