The Taming Fox

As the time to leave comes closer, the tightening feeling in Y/n's heart grows stronger

As the time to leave comes closer, the tightening feeling in Y/n's heart grows stronger. And by the sullen expression that seem to slowly take over Jimin's pretty face, shows how much he is effected by leaving his mother again. He is good at hiding his emotions, but he does not bother to hide his saddened face in front of his mother. The other boys also grow quieter as time comes close.

It is Mrs. Park who's eyes sting in tears first. And Y/n hardly stops herself from shaking when she sees them.

They all travel towards the dock together, having said their farewells to everyone. Yuna does break down in tears when she says her goodbyes to her maid friends back in the palace. Eunbi also joins them, seated in another carriage with Hoseok and Jungkook. Y/n sits with Mrs. Park and Jimin.

Mrs. Park hugs her son first, squeezing him tightly with love. The man turns small and gentle in the arms of his mother, letting her kiss his cheeks all the while scolding him to take care of himself and his fiancé, to eat well and of course, shower and brush too. "It is not attractive. You should consider yourself lucky that Y/n even talks to you." She says, frowning up at her son.

Jimin grins, nodding his head. That gains him another pull of his squishy cheek as his mother lands another big kiss to his forehead. Y/n watch them from the side, smiling at the way her fiancé welcomes his mother's pampering with open arms. The Captain of the seas is such a mama's boy.

"Y/n," The older woman turns to the youngest, and she perks up. "Do not let this fish of a man make you upset, or corrupt your innocent mind. If he does, you can immediately write to me. I will give him a good spanking." Squishing both her son's cheeks into her hand, she tells Y/n.

Y/n smiles, nodding her head. "Or." She perks up when Mrs. Park continues. The older woman leans in closer to her, but since she still holds Jimin in her grasp, he automatically leans in too. "You can do it yourself." Mrs. Park winks at her and the young woman turns beet red in seconds.

"M-Mother!" She protests against the tease, shoulders hunching up timidly. Her eyes meets Jimin for a second, and the way he stares has her turning redder. She immediately looks away and Mrs. Park releases her son to take her into her arms.

Y/n hides there shyly, warm with her face on the woman's neck. Y/n lets her squeeze her too, her throat starting to lump as realisation hits her again. She remembers when she arrived here, the first time Mrs. Park hugged her, she was so tense and lost. And now, having finally experienced a love of a mother, or someone's love in general, she does not want to leave. They were not even together for a month, but she made so much memories with her.

Y/n should have pulled away when she first realised she was getting attached. Then she would not get hurt. It is all her fault.

Mrs. Park whispers sweet things in her ears, telling her to take care of herself and to never feel like she is alone. She kisses the cheek where Jimin bit, the marks of his teeth still reddening her cheek. One would think, he was a bit too rough for someone who is always worried of her getting hurt, but it is merely her skin that is sensitive.