Scandalous Outings

Y/n breathes into the morning wind from where she sits in the open hallway

Y/n breathes into the morning wind from where she sits in the open hallway. The smell of freshly cut grass coming from the enormous garden below and the freshly baked bread coming from the kitchen is diffused into the air.

She feels at peace, the total opposite of yesterday where she was doing nothing but over think. Pouring herself some warm tea from the pot, she then picks up a sugar cube and dissolves it into the cup.

Taking a sip, she leans back and stares outside at the morning raising people into a new day. Morning in Busan are quite calm and visually appealing. From where she sits, she can see the sea peaking and mountains surrounding the city.

One hall away, Hoseok sighs, hands buried deep in his pockets as he walks behind his captain alongside Taehyung who is on the other side.

They turn a corner, the three of them coming to a sudden halt when Jimin who stands in the front, stops for a few seconds. They both peek through his shoulders, looking for the reason of the captain's sudden halt.

It's his little fiancé.

She sits alone in front of the large open balcony, staring out at the world. Indeed, nothing can bring down the beauty that is Miss Y/n. It is pleasing as much as it is terrifying, staring at a woman who has no flaws. Do people like that even exist?

Hair loose around her shoulders and curling her face, she sits quiet in the embrace of a chilly morning. So different from yesterday where for a good minute, they couldn't recognise her.

But now she sits the way she is, eyes soft and heart even softer. That is the Y/n they know.

"Morning, dumpling." Hoseok greets as they get close.

The woman perks up, distant eyes doeing at the voice as she turns her head their way. One glance at them and she is greeting them with that smile, the one that is so endearing and pretty.

"Morning." She chirps, her gaze meeting Jimin's.

Last night flash through her mind and she is puffing in an instant blush. She immediately looks away from him and glance at the other two.

With the way they are up and about, it look like they are coming from somewhere.

Smiling down at his love, Jimin silently takes a seat besides her. And Y/n tenses up. However, what shocks her the most is what the two sailors do next.

"Your Highness." Taehyung is the first one to bow his head down, followed by Hoseok.

"What in the god's name..?" Caught off guards, Y/n is left starting at them.

"We figured we should pay our respects, cause we have neglected our manners and duties. But I hope you do forgive us, since we are nothing but smelly and unacknowledged men sailing the seas for years." Hoseok rants as he has his head still bowed down.