✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨

Important information before you proceed to the chapter. This chapter is very bad for your health. It has the potential to give you a heart attack. So please read with caution. You have been warned.
——————————

Y/n ambles slowly in her feet, head tilted back as she watches Princess Eunbi be escorted away to her room by her maids

Y/n ambles slowly in her feet, head tilted back as she watches Princess Eunbi be escorted away to her room by her maids. A sigh leaves her. Today was one odd day.

She turns her head back, tilting it to her left where her fiancé walks besides her. He is silent, expression blank of anything. She thinks back to half a hour, rewinding the scene in her head where he stood up for her.

She steps closer to him, her head titling a bit and grazing his arm that has been hooked around hers. He looks down, a soft expression breaking his features as the floral scent of her hair diffuse around him.

They take a turn, walking through the hall where their own rooms are. Jimin goes to turn right, to escort Y/n to her room. But the woman stops, making him stop too.

He looks down, staring at the woman who tilts her head up at him with burning cheeks.

"Let me.." She mumbles, trailing off. He blinks, his head titling to the side.

His confusion makes her hesitate. But she pushes through it. Tonight is the last night here, she might as well make her move before she regrets it. "Let me escort you to your room today.." She shyly  requests, shifting her doe eyes away from him.

The man is left speechless for a minute, before he breaks into chuckles, alerting the woman. Y/n is left blinking at him as he shakes his head lightly to himself. Escort him to his room? She can take his breath too if she wants to. He does not mind at all.

"Lead the way then, ladybug." He coos, smiling at her.

Y/n puffs into a blush, her heart picking up its pace at the sight of that smile. It is good to see him finally smiling. But that is not enough to cease her worries. She needs to make sure he feels nice and warm from the inside too.

She takes a step towards his room, the man following right after with his. He watch her blush travel all the way up to her ears, looking all light pink and nibbly. She directs her eyes up to his, noticing the visibly mischievousness there.

So she narrow her brows at her, small hands coming up to grab his forearm and she gently pulls, urging him on. He is all smiles as he starts to walk again.

Y/n follows him, a teeny step behind. One look of his behind and he is confirmed that she does have her arm hovering over his back, like a gentleman protecting a frail woman while escorting her. But at this moment, to him, all she is a waddling bumbling bee.