Love

"Taehyung, pass me the knife."

Hoseok blinks once, then twice and after that, he goes rigit. Taehyung casually slides the knife through the table and over to her who paws it out of his hands.

"What have i done now?" The older male's face scrunch into a pout.

"You wish you have not done what you had just done." Y/n riddles.

"I do not understand what i did that i should not have done." Hoseok plays along.

"You have done something you really should not have done." Y/n's face hardens.

"But what done is done. There is no going back." Hoseok waves his hand in the air care freely.

"Okay, you mind fucker. Let us not talk about doing stuff, okay hyung?" Taehyung frowns at him in confusion.

Hoseok rolls his eyes at the younger's dumbness, pointing at the female sitting stiff next to him. "See? How do you expect me to not be a match maker when they practically sound the same?"

Y/n's shoulder tense even further when she picks up the meaning behind his random words. "Who? Me and Jimin....?"

"Yes. It is like a match made in heaven." The match maker sighs dreamingly, eye lashes fluttering her way. "Oh i just love love."

Y/n feels hotness pooling from the valley of her neck to her ears and she prays that they can not see how his words have effected her.

Love? What love? There is no love. She does not know anyone who is named love.

She puffs out and tries to change the subject when she feels herself blushing even more when remembering what Jimin told her this morning. "And what do you say about last night? You injected me."

"Cause you fainted." Hoseok informs.

"It was not that big of a deal. I did not die." She scowls, pink mouth turning upside down.

"Well, the captain would have if you stayed fainted for even a bit more long." Hoseok scowls back.

Y/n scoffs. "How can you do that? You could have warned me."

"This must be a joke." Taehyung whispers from the side, eyes trained on the female. "How can they sound the same..?"

"I could not warn you. You were out like a pair of light. Besides you just have to get over the fear. Every women has to let go."

She raise a brow at him. "You look ridiculous right now."

"It is true." He says as if matter of factly. "Like pregnancy. It is not just about a woman bonding with her baby and can hold it in her womb as long as she wants to. All it depends on time. The baby just have to come out on its own and the mother knows. So there is no holding her baby to herself cause she wants to. She just can not wait to let it go."

Y/n stares at him with parted lips, disbelief written all over her face.

Who could have thought..

"Jung Hoseok, fully offence, you sound like a real sexist."

"Can not help it, my lady. The society these days makes us feel like this." He shrugs, loudly chewing on the mouthful of food.

"Or maybe you just grew up where they speak filth towards genders." She fowardly states.

"Offended." He admits. "Oii, my mother was a sailor herself. She was the one who provided food to us while my father lazed away in alcohol and rum."

"And yet you still think so low of women." She shakes her head.

Pursing his lips, he speaks. "I do not think low of them. I think they can do many things. Surroundings of men just makes you this way."