Weeping Graves

Voting POLL

Should I Divide This Book With A Book 2?

Yes?
No?

I want everyone's feedback on this, since you guys will be the one reading, I wanna respect all opinions. The one which gets the most votes will win.
If I do make a Book 2, it will be continuing from where this book will be left off. It will be updated regularly, like how I update this one. So please do participate. Thank you 💜

———————

"Stay here, my pure little Y/n

"Stay here, my pure little Y/n."

Y/n slowly pushes her hands out of the grip of his warm palms and puts hers above his , this time squeezing his small fingers. With eyes that bleed with innocent confusion, she asks. "Are you sure she is here, Jimin? This place.."

She glances behind him, seeing little sight of what is going on before her cause of how Jimin is actually standing tall in front of her. It is as if he wants to protect her eyes of such place, like he wants no one to even glance at her.

He smile, small in his features as he stare down at his little fiancé. "I am." His gaze flash behind her. "So stay here, alright. Taehyung will watch over you."

Just as he says that, Taehyung comes and stands behind her, accompanied by Hoseok who instantly break off into a sprint towards the brothel. Yoongi also goes after him and Jimin only follows behind after he gets a nod from Y/n.

She watch them go, hurried steps not stopping the women that surround the area. They walk behind them as they enter the brothel, freely trailing down their hands behind their backs and arms while trying to sweet talk them as the men walk inside the enormous work house.

She freezes a bit when one of the woman place a hand on Jimin's shoulder, going to latch herself onto him afterwards. But she stops when Jimin turn his head and narrow his piercing gaze down at her.