Red Velvet

"Where were these dresses when i first came here?" Y/n grumbles, adjusting the red silk cloth over her chest before tightening the strings behind her.

Taehyung chuckles, his sight blocked from seeing her due to the wooden folding screen that stood between them.

A part of the design on the wood was broken, creating a small hole from where the skin of her back peeks out at him. Its litting softly by the reflections of candles that were providing the whole chamber light and it leaves him wondering if her skin is as soft as it looks.

"The dresses have been here since Captain Kang. I'm sure you are aware that he was the king of seven seas before Captain Jimin took over." He smiles at her hidden figure that continues to dress up, but he was able to see her movements through the little holes the designs of the flowers has left for him, though the biggest hole of them all continued to be ignored by him.

She is not a feast for his eyes.

Y/n hums. "Yes, i have heard. And also, are you telling me that i am currently wearing a dress of a woman he used to sleep with? Please tell me that is not it."

Taehyung purse his lips to stop himself from bursting out laughing at her tone. Hands folded behind his back, he feels some motions behind him as Hoseok push away the mess the room was.

They were in the chamber Jimin has order them to lend to Y/n that night, which she without a bother has refused and decide to stay with Jimin that night. She obviously did not sleep with Jimin in the bed since he did not feel her presence around him. No one knew where she slept last night but no one has to know either. That wooden chair has her secret.

"Do not worry you mind about that. This room was Captain Kang's daughter's. She used to stay here when she visited her father to the seas." Hoseok explains, hands skillfully fixing the bed for her.

Y/n furrow her brows at that. "Oh yes that. I have heard twice about her. Who is she?"

Taehyung's gaze lands on Hoseok who cease his hand moments at her question, but the answers leaves his lips like a learned paragraph.

"Kang Eunbi. She is Captain's childhood friend. They used to play together, but not as much as Yoongi hyung and the Captain. The two males were literally inseparable."

Y/n's mind runs down the road of wonders and she could not help but question further about the topic. "The relation between Captain Kang and Jimin did not seem favourable to me. Is he perhaps angry about Jimin taking his place?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "When our Captain took over, Captain Kang was not bothered by the fact at all. He used to be a great friend of King Park. They have their Kingdoms right besides each other, but many happened through the years. You will discover much about this if you ask the Captain yourself. I am sure he will inform you much."

"And what about Yoongi? Who is he?" A frown takes over her features at the name of the male.

"Well, he is a different case. He is the son of the sword provider who delivered his orders to King Park. That is how they become close. They both were the souls of mischief and tricks and did everything together. Like Hoseok hyung said, inseparable. They grew up together and Yoongi hyung was the first ever sailor and a supporter of the Captain. He sometimes visits the ship and also takes part in the sea wars with the Captain."

"We have become used to his playful entries. The last time before he came back, he got Hoseok hyung abducted and somehow spread the rumors of his death, which of course reached us faster than the sea wind." Laughters leaves Taehyung's lips as he says this and Hoseok's face melts down in a deep scowl at the memories.

"Oh god, really?" She also giggles at the story and Hoseok mouth turns into an offending pout.

"Hey, do not you dare laugh at the situation. Those days had me realize for the first time that i can die. It was torturous."

Taehyung raise a brow at him. "Oh yes. That was only for a day before Yoongi hyung revealed that it was him behind your abduction and he took you to the bar afterwards where you both got fully wasted. Do not say that you did not enjoyed those two days of luxury."

"I did not say that. But still... the first day scared the little bastard out of me." Hoseok place a hand over his heart and Taehyung rolls his eyes at his instincts.

Y/n quietly laughs at the told story and fix the red silk around her waist. The dress was beautiful, no words for the quality of silk but what is left of the dress if it shows too much skin. The flowery collar of the dress fell a little below the beginning of her cleavage line and she flush red at the thought of anyone's eyes falling on her.

She pulls open the small zip located on the side of the dress and once the cloth is loose enough, she shrugs it off from her shoulder parts only. She then push the belt around her waist up, finally giving the silk room to cover more of her skin and once she is satisfied enough, she fix the dress on her shoulders again and zip up the side.

Thankfully, the technique covers her more than it was previously and she sighs in relief at that. Personally, she preferred velvet over any other type of cloth. Not just did it protect her from the constant cold blanket of her kingdom but it also suit her skin really well.

High qualities of velvet cloths were made just for her back in her kingdom, design simple sometimes or heavy will beautiful pearls and golds. She loved how the soft yet thick cloth felt against her skin.

She must agree that Kang Eunbi has great taste in fashion and she might be really proud of it by the way her dresses displayed so much opportunity to admire her skin.

Y/n runs a hand down her wet hair from when she took a bath some moment ago and a smile can not help but grace her lips as she finally felt clean.

She then turns around and walks out of behind the dressing screen and face the two males who were currently busy bickering over who got most the ladies swooning over them and who got them most in their bed.

Both halt when they spot her walking out of behind the screen and at the proper sight of her, they both had their jaws drop open, eyes looking like they will pop out of their sockets soon.

"I feel woman again." She softly speaks, head tilting to the side as a relaxed smile beam her face.

"Wow.." Hoseok exclaims, eyes running up and down her figure that suddenly looks more delicate and softer than it used to look like.

She almost looked like a fierce woman pirate when she had Taehyung's cloths on, even despite her little frame but now that the red soft silk adore her delicate figure and lines all her feminine curves and the way she smells of fresh flowers from the bath had their bodies flushing red.

While Hoseok had his thoughts voice out in one word, Taehyung seems to be in a rather amusing freeze. His mouth is opening and closing like the fishes he without a mercy, hunts from the sea for food while his eyes shakes slightly.

Yes, he has seen her in a full dress before but that was just her wet night gown. However this sight, she looks so fresh and just.. woman.  

"What?" Y/n raise an amused brow. "You might have hundreds of women in your bed, but you can not have them all."

--------------------

Elisabeth is one of my favorite characters from Pirates of the Caribbean. The movie is fully recommended. You will enjoy it alot.

Btw, Dionysus live killed me. They all look sooooo hot. And make it right is fully opposite. I mean, they all are smiling and shit and they look so soft. I just wanna cuddle 😭😭