Little Gossip Boy

A groan leaves her lips as she moves in the small uncomfortable chair the night has gifted her.

Her eyes crack open, body stiff to the bones and neck crying in pain at the twist it had been pressured all night.

Her muscles refuse to crack, stubborn and angry at her for putting them through so much last night when a very much comfortable and warm bed was waiting right in front of her.

Her half lidded eyes adjust to the dim candle litted chamber before they raise to land on the owner of the bed.

The male was slumped over his sheets, legs hugging his chest and back bend, he laid curled up in a little ball, well.. not practically little, since he was indeed a giant, maybe not much in front of others but definitely in front of her.

'There you have him.. Mister little captain Park.' She scoffs bitterly.

Maybe if she would have said yes to Taehyung last night, she would have been laying on a soft and warm bed too, but of course her stubbornness steps through in these situation.

But then again, she did not want to leave Jimin alone.

What if he needs something or some kind of help?

She glance at the balcony and frowns when she witness the dark blue sky.

Guess the morning is close to arriving.

She sighs and gets up from the chair. If she is awake now, might as well inhale some morning fresh air.

She checks on the captain one last time and after making sure that he did not had his injured arm twisted or in an uncomfortable position, she skips out of the chamber.

The calm wind of ocean invade her senses and she slowly feels herself calming down.

Who could have thought that the ocean will clam her? She once used to hate the smell of ocean, sea fishes were her most disliked meal and ships were her worse nightmare.

But now, her fate has made her stand in the middle of all the chaos, she now eats sea food only, gets to smell the ocean even in small seconds and rides her biggest nightmare.

Pirates that she was scared of, the mightiest one is now her fiance, sailors that betrayed her now takes care of her like she is their own. And the ship, the ship that is the biggest ship known now adores her.

Where has her fate brought her? Her life has turned upside down so fast, getting attacked to then getting abducted, she never thought all that will happened in just a spam of a day, let alone her whole life.

Of course as a princess, she was prepared and readied to make choices and then sit on the throne her father has left her, but pirates, she was not ready to be entangled with them.

She was ready to bark back at the government council of Busan that had always been in the throats of her kingdom but not ready to be hand bended from front, standing on a mer fragile plank as she was forced to jump on her own death by Captain Kang.

But even in these moments, she has found the air diffused with sea water quite calming, she has actually found herself smiling.

Her thoughts were calm, the decision Jimin has decided to throw her way out at the back of her head untouched, but she was then disturbed from her train of thoughts when she heard the creak of the wood of the deck as it cries out by an unknown weight.

She immediately wipes her head back, the blue light provided by the sky letting her see the culprit as he tense up.

Her eyebrow shoot up at his small fimilar figure. "Hey.." She whispers. "You little one, what are you doing?"